VMA/Orangetheory Guy!!!!!! New Info!!!!

RoyalStan85

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a tip for all you Internet scammers across the land...if someone posts "I'm bored" as a qualifier before ANYTHING, they absolutely were anything but bored. 

Thats how how I could tell it was gonna be bs. "Kinda bored so I thought I'd share." NO, NO NO NO. NOBODY IS BORED. LIKE WHEN PEOOLE TAKE 900 SELFIES AND CAPTION IT "lol I was bored!" NO ***** U THOUGHT U LOOKED GOOD ITS OK TO SAY IT 

IF YOU EVER GET TRICKED BY **** BOTS THEY ALWAYS SAY "I'm bored hehe wanna ****" NO ***** I DONT AND ITS CUZ U LIE 

:cominthru:

Just now, cho said:

Here's a tip for all you Internet scammers across the land...if someone posts "I'm bored" as a qualifier before ANYTHING, they absolutely were anything but bored. 

Thats how how I could tell it was gonna be bs. "Kinda bored so I thought I'd share." NO, NO NO NO. NOBODY IS BORED. LIKE WHEN PEOOLE TAKE 900 SELFIES AND CAPTION IT "lol I was bored!" NO ***** U THOUGHT U LOOKED GOOD ITS OK TO SAY IT 

IF YOU EVER GET TRICKED BY **** BOTS THEY ALWAYS SAY "I'm bored hehe wanna ****" NO ***** I DONT AND ITS CUZ U LIE 

Omfg :orangu2: 

1 minute ago, cho said:

This is so accurate. Every fake insider post I've seen starts with something along the lines of "I'm bored so I thought I'd share..." it's nothing more than a failed attempt to make themselves sound uninterested and important.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, cho said:

:riri: 

4 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This is so accurate. Every fake insider post I've seen starts with something along the lines of "I'm bored so I thought I'd share..." it's nothing more than a failed attempt to make themselves sound uninterested and important.

:rihclap: you know.

...unless I'm wrong

tumblr_inline_nbkck8pWO81ruc899.jpg

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Iconic song remains iconic! Hope it's a b-side on a Glory remix album!

Yessssss omg one day she will release an album of all her trash can bangers (literally and figuratively shout out to my boy Doug funnie) 

:quirkney:

Archived