VMA/Orangetheory Guy!!!!!! New Info!!!!

RoyalStan85

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

thats ur fault tho why open a youtube account with the same name of ur facebook?

then u shouldnt have commented on youtube 

actually this alone sounds wayyy fake but idk why i still believe u more than i did for Chrisney 

aD7iWQ.gif

Because I'm geniunely not lying & no it's not my fault .. I tried to do it privately because I just broke a slew of contract obligations 

Just now, RoyalStan85 said:

Because I'm geniunely not lying & no it's not my fault .. I tried to do it privately because I just broke a slew of contract obligations 

if u really did try u wouldnt comment on youtube with ur real name associated with ur real life job

VGgxrn.gif

but i still believe u and make myself believe that u are just stupid and used real name account mistakenly

aD7iWQ.gif

1 minute ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Ugh :( 

this sucks I'm geniunely sorry to the real fans in here I was trying to share my excitement with.. Enjoy the era because I'm banned from coming in here again (not by BH but by my team lead :( 

Just prove them wrong with a picture proving that you're really in the VMA's somehow. :donewithit:

3 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Ugh :( 

this sucks I'm geniunely sorry to the real fans in here I was trying to share my excitement with.. Enjoy the era because I'm banned from coming in here again (not by BH but by my team lead :( 

Spill the deets to my pm :shameless:

1 minute ago, J. Tribbiani said:

If it's a cabaret theme, she should sing What You Need live before the Make Me! :CPKney:

I thought it would be Private  Show (cabaret) then What U Need (Motownish?) then make me

but then everything fell apart in this thread, as you can see :quirkney:

Just now, J. Tribbiani said:

Tbh I didn't read the comments :idkney:

Omg it's mess and either someone's lying or is using the most dramatic method ever to try to get himself dismissed from his job at orange theory LOL pissing off a bunch of stans :lustney:

Archived