Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insider Info about CARPOOL KARAOKE

I'm NOT the insider :)

Apparently....

- They have 90 minutes of footage

- Britney was filmed playing Pokemon Go with the kids, but K-Fed had a problem with it.

- She is definitely singing Sometimes

- She did a few takes 

Posted by Lady Kelly from Pop Justice:

Joe. said: 
Any idea on the song choices?
All I know is that there is around 90 minutes of footage to choose from (obviously it will be condensed to about 10-13 minutes), they recorded some of the songs a couple of times, so I assume she's singing as they must have done that to choose the clips that play to her strengths. There were many songs recorded to choose from, but besides the obvious the one that's the most surprising is Sometimes, so I hope that's included! Apparently they shot some footage of her, the kids & James playing Pokemon Go, but their father took issue with it because of how many views Carpool gets. I don't understand why as they are on her social media and allowed on magazine covers by their parents choosing. So if that's true, I don't know if it will be included.

That's all I was told. To quote the queen herself - we'll have to wait and see.

**** you , kfed 

You were and are the worst thing that happened in her life.

I hate him.

:tiffsniffle:

I hope that "sometimes" is there. I need listen this song again. 

Archived