Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

Stop ******** on K-fed, it's not gonna make you feel better :yaknow:

He's the father of her children, they clearly loved each other a lot at a time and they seem to be in good terms from the pictures we can see from time to time.

So stop creating drama where there's none.

He's just concerned his sons might get overexposed, nothing bad in this :tbh: 

This though , why ya'll coming for Kevin

he just doesn't want his kids to be exposed to media at this young age 

which is a GREAT move

don't worry , they are Britney Spears's sons , they will get enough exposure when they hit puberty :cigney:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda hope the kids are there. She is happiest when she's with them. Plus it would be interesting to see their reaction to mummys songs. I'm sure they've heard them but do they like them? Wouldn't it be great if they're like "this song rocks mum!" and they started singing and dancing along.

1 minute ago, LisaJane said:

I kinda hope the kids are there. She is happiest when she's with them. Plus it would be interesting to see their reaction to mummys songs. I'm sure they've heard them but do they like them? Wouldn't it be great if they're like "this song rocks mum!" and they started singing and dancing along.

what if they start throwing their hats at her and be awkward like that instagram video where she was singing in her car ? "MOM STOP YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME" 

sounds familiar ? 

it's just not right , even if she is happy around them 

this video will probably hit more than 50 million views

and they are just kids , thy should not b exposed to media it's too soon 

plus she is promoting an album which is 80% about *** and love , reminding that she is a mom doesn't help that much :orangu: 

5 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

what if they start throwing their hats at her and be awkward like that instagram video where she was singing in her car ? "MOM STOP YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME" 

sounds familiar ? 

plus she is promoting an album which is 80% about *** and love , reminding that she is a mom doesn't help that much :orangu: 

Lets hope tho that larry wont be around to be lyk :juggingu: when shes bringing out the ****

6 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

sounds familiar ? 

cover-768.jpg 

Isn't this too much exposure as well? but with the rest IA with you. 

4 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

Seen or contributed to? :tiffdrink:

Contributed 

1 minute ago, Camilo said:

cover-768.jpg 

Isn't this too much exposure as well? but with the rest IA with you. 

well covering a magazine is something , biggest event on YouTube right now is something else , all Carpool videos go viral 

i'm not saying that it would be the worst thing but Carpool Karaoke is not the best place to bring her children 

16 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

:crying2:

3 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I'm NOT the insider :)

- They have 90 minutes of footage

- Britney was filmed playing POKEMON GO with the kids, but K-Fed had a problem with it.

- She is definitely singing Sometimes

- She did a few takes 

Posted by Lady Kelly from Pop Justice:

Joe. said: 
Any idea on the song choices?
All I know is that there is around 90 minutes of footage to choose from (obviously it will be condensed to about 10-13 minutes), they recorded some of the songs a couple of times, so I assume she's singing as they must have done that to choose the clips that play to her strengths. There were many songs recorded to choose from, but besides the obvious the one that's the most surprising is Sometimes, so I hope that's included! Apparently they shot some footage of her, the kids & James playing Pokemon Go, but their father took issue with it because of how many views Carpool gets. I don't understand why as they are on her social media and allowed on magazine covers by their parents choosing. So if that's true, I don't know if it will be included.

That's all I was told. To quote the queen herself - we'll have to wait and see.

Here we go... :madonna:

Archived