Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all of the people that are questioning whether she will sing live or not:

Yall really must take Britney for some dumb bimbo considering yall think she would really do carpool just to not even sing and pretty much embarrass herself. Do any of you truly think that she would be willing to do that to herself? I really don't get why yall gotta have so little faith in Britney when it comes to certain things. Just because she don't sing live in POM and hasn't sung live in years on stage doesn't just automatically mean that she won't sing on a skit that requires the artist to sing!

End of rant :arianabye:

1 hour ago, Nando. said:

have you met britneys team?

giphy.gif

you can expect them to edit out her vocals because they think it doesnt sound that great

they can photoshop her whole head on after effects so they get that fresh look

they can kill people... in japan :bpo:

Absolute ****** Truth.

idk, but im ready for her personality to come out. i could care less if she sings much. she'll probably be like, oh gosh, sometimes. and james will be like its my favorite song! and hell sing it and take control. mariah carey's is my favorite out of all of them. it's not a platform for artists to show off singing. its just a run ride along. what i appreciated over mariah's is that she did the adlibs and she sang other peoples parts of the song aside from her own. idk. i just think the whole concept is meant to be fun and something for james to have fun with to embarrass the celeb. not actually singers using it to prove something....like what jlo did. 

Archived