Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
2 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Why Sometimes though :orangu:

Why not Make Me  :drinky:

she can sing very good Sometimes because it's more close to her natural register :nyschool:

my favorite bridge is coming whit live vocals i'm so ******* excited 

129157560493033650.gif~c200

13 minutes ago, Lord Bills said:

she can sing very good Sometimes because it's more close to her natural register :nyschool:

my favorite bridge is coming whit live vocals i'm so ******* excited 

129157560493033650.gif~c200

This gif :gloria:

Honestly, I'm over stressing over what songs she'll do, just ******* excited she's doing it at all and we're so close to the album (official) release and ******* VMAS!!!!!  :hype:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Oliver T said:

Stop ******** on K-fed, it's not gonna make you feel better :yaknow:

He's the father of her children, they clearly loved each other a lot at a time and they seem to be in good terms from the pictures we can see from time to time.

So stop creating drama where there's none.

He's just concerned his sons might get overexposed, nothing bad in this :tbh: 

Slay the possible Ooh La La live performance in this case tho 

Yas at Slay La La potentially coming for our weaves :queenflopga: Prepare yourselves sistren :NYnod:

3 minutes ago, Hispanicney said:

this is the case with gwen and jlo too. They had over an hour footage and only trimmed down to 10 to 15 minutes. Why would you prefer a jimmy fallon interview and performance? The performance will just be her lip syncing and the GP will drag her again and the interview will just be Momney answering questions about her sons and vegas :moorangu: Carpool Karaoke is going to resurrect LiveVocalsney since god knows when? Circus tour You Oughta Know?

she should do a performance while she's in new york friday and saturday so that it airs early next week tho, since they're prerecorded anyways, if she does fallon then that's it, she doesn't need to do any more promo this week. And she doesn't even have to interview with him there

9 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

I hope the setlist goes in this order :

1. Make Me (Ooh La La Remix featuring JJ and SP cuz why not)

2. Sometimes

3.  Beautiful feat. Xtina Aguilera (They'll like pick her up at taco bell or something, idk, they'll figure it out)

4. Pretty Girls feat. Azealia Banks ( Cuz why not part 2)

5. Liar (Cry Me A River Remix) feat. Images of Jessica Biel

:crying2: 

:moorangu::moorangu::moorangu: 3&5

Honestly though at this point the world knows what her kids look like lol Why is he trying to hide them? She ain't MJ, too late to make them wear masks tbh.

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

I hope the setlist goes in this order :

1. Make Me (Ooh La La Remix featuring JJ and SP cuz why not)

2. Sometimes

3. Beautiful feat. Xtina Aguilera (They'll like pick her up at taco bell or something, idk, they'll figure it out)

4. Pretty Girls feat. Azealia Banks ( Cuz why not part 2)

5. Liar (Cry Me A River Remix) feat. Images of Jessica Biel

:crying2: 

Live performance of the century lbr :gobaby: I see no flaws in this setlist :queenflopga: An insider at a pool party told me that once the show was "over," she'd actually burst out in her underground hit smasha Bored (Just Do It)

Poor the GP & their nonexistent wigs!!!!! :scalped:

https://youtu.be/B0NPbVaqqHo

6 hours ago, LisaJane said:

Guys if it's true K-Fed is just looking out for his kids. He doesn't want them to be famous, he has seen 1st hand how that can break a person.

I have to agree with this comment.  I don't think he did it to spite Britney, he lets them go with her everywhere and she's always posting stuff on her media about them...  But they would be on national TV, I think it'd just be too much and I ALSO wouldn't want the kids to be subjected to scrutiny because well, let's face it...  GP loves to bash Britney for funsies, imagine what they'd do her kids. 

That being said, it's just Pokemon Go, and I doubt they had like 30 minutes of airtime or something... so I'm in the middle with this. lol

Archived