Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is why sometimes you should keep some secrets to yourself. We did not need to know there's a 90 minute footage, and how K-fed had a problem with the ******* Pokemon Go (dude seriously?). I wish just for once when Britney does something huge and there wasn't too much info about it, it just ruins the fun and surprise. For example, I do not want to now the set list of songs she's singing in the Carpool Karaoke, like surprise me *****, snatch my wig with the unexpected songs. FFS can these "insiders" shut the hell up for once in their life?

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Isn't she singing for fun? re-recording to make sure they get her best take doesn't sound fun to me.

Oh she can sing for fun, but gp wont see it like that, god forbid she misses a key. She'll get dragged to the pits of hell, you know how ppl r with britney, just trying to find something to humiliate her. 

Archived