Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chainsmokers and Diplo & Skrillex should team up with her, we would have some 2020 type sound. Kind of how she reinvented pop music with Blackout, if she worked these guys it would be some next level ****. Like how she introduced Dubstep to pop music with ''Freakshow'' I believe she would re-invent pop music again. 

Clumsy feels like a filler track, or a bonus track. It just is missing something....Doesn't feel like that big of a track for the album.

Having that said, it's such an incredibly fun song to jam to. I love her vocals and energy, I can tell she put it in the album because it was fun for her to record. 

I can't get the "oops!" Out of my head.

So here's my final thoughts on the track.......it's like this album's Mmm Papi it's a fun/funky/different album track that people are either going to like or hate! I don't hate it, it's deff grown on me just like Mmm Papi did! 

I don't think it's generic in any way, yes it has some EDM flavor but the song is not typical it's deff artsy fartsy EDM, Clumsy is honestly what BJ was trying to be but failed because Will.I.Am is an idiot. 

My issues with the song are, it's a bit all over the place, it seems too short.....like when it ends it's kinds like "that's it?" , and it should end with her saying "oops" for a final time! 

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

So here's my final thoughts on the track.......it's like this album's Mmm Papi it's a fun/funky/different album track that people are either going to like or hate! I don't hate it, it's deff grown on me just like Mmm Papi did! 

I don't think it's generic in any way, yes it has some EDM flavor but the song is not typical it's deff artsy fartsy EDM, Clumsy is honestly what BJ was trying to be but failed because Will.I.Am is an idiot. 

My issues with the song are, it's a bit all over the place, it seems too short.....like when it ends it's kinds like "that's it?" , and it should end with her saying "oops" for a final time! 

thiiiiiiiis! but the only thing I disagree with is the ending, it should have had a private show type ending

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This!! I think their doing what Ariana Grande did releasing a few tracks to see how they are received and them deciding what to release next. Private Show I love the vibe of the song her vocals are a bit chipmunk but its growing on me. I've seen posts not here per-say but just the Britney world in general that don't like anything she's put out or that its not Britney! :zoomzoom: Hello!! She's suppose to grow and evolve musically whether the babies our there like it or not! What?! is she supposed to sing BOMT and Oops tunes the rest of her life. I like her growth and this R&B, artsy fartsy sound!!  :werk:

Archived