Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, WOMANIZA said:

'Clumsy' is the song 'Bodyache' wanted to be. That piano backing and those falsetto notes! The chorus is anthemic! This is early Britney modernized and it slays.:myjam:

Just my two cents. :truthtea:

This is the best description of the song I've read. I do agree Clumsy kind of sounds like a Britney Jean outtake, but it's still miles better. First of all, Britney's ACTUALLY SINGING IT. Also, while Clumsy is a *** song, it's very tongue in cheek and you can tell Britney had a blast recording it.

I love it. I've been listening to it for most of the day.

Clumsy is a controversial track and I loved it for it. It's far from being generic, cuz if it was everybody would be liking it but meh. I have to say, I first heard it and when it ended I was like "wtf, where is the chorus?" and "it sounds like a remix than the song itself", the SAME thing I though when I heard Work ***** for the 1st time, but it growed on me so fckng much nowdays is one of my Britney's favorite. The cool thing is also ANY song in this album would fit another album from her, Clumsy also. And no, it doesn't sound like a BJ reject, it definitively have better production, lyrics (they're funny), and the vocals are just as good as MM and PS, her best since Britney (the album). The ones saying it is "****" or a "filler" doesn't mean the song is bad, it means YOU don't like it, period. I don't like I Wanna Go and HIAM and I'm pretty sure at least the half of the fanbase love them, so it's a thing called TASTE. 

Saying that, I can see that Britney actually wrote it cuz the lyrics are funny and goofy. I love how much personality this album seems to have.

Oh, please, stop dragging Britney because of one song. It's completaly ok saying you don't like it, but stop there. Some "fans" acts so disrespectful about her I DOUBT they would be that cocky talking what they post on Twitter to her in person. Stop acting like a spoiled kid, Britney is NOT you servant. 

6 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Yeah the beat is insane, her vocals are great, and the ******* OOPS! What a song!!!

omg yes! her vocals are great. my flop bf said last night "I hate how Britney sounds on Clumsy, honestly! If that is how she sounds natural than I'd rather her release another Femme Fatale" 

I was like "you better run *****!!" :thetea:

10 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

omg yes! her vocals are great. my flop bf said last night "I hate how Britney sounds on Clumsy, honestly! If that is how she sounds natural than I'd rather her release another Femme Fatale" 

I was like "you better run *****!!" :thetea:

She sounds great! The only part I dislike is that second ooh. It's a little wobbly. I don't understand why they used that one because the other ones are solid. 

Archived