Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

8 minutes ago, shadowaddict said:

IKR there were rumor out there about GG reboot. I hope its true so they can use all songs from Glory in every episodes :hype:

God i hope that..... i can totally see Blair in her underwear seducing Chuck in a room full of candles to MM or some rugh *** ala that piano or limo scene to Clumsy

:TOMH::gimmemoar:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Melinda said:

God i hope that..... i can totally see Blair in her underwear seducing Chuck in a room full of candles to MM or some rugh *** ala that piano or limo scene to Clumsy

:TOMH::gimmemoar:

OMG u make me excited :hype:and imagine Chuck having a bad day and getting drunk at a strip club suddenly Blair appear on stage giving him a Private Show :gaspney:

On 11 août 2016 at 6:52 PM, BOBIBCFB said:

Clumsy is fun but honestly I did get BJ vibes when I was listening to it.

How dare you? BJney could NEVER had done that song! Also, Clumsy is not EDM at all, so the comparison with BJ doesn't stand at all imo. If anything, I think it's closer to FF, but with better vocals. I think it's a very unique track in Brit's musicopgraphy!

50 minutes ago, shadowaddict said:

OMG u make me excited :hype:and imagine Chuck having a bad day and getting drunk at a strip club suddenly Blair appear on stage giving him a Private Show :gaspney:

Aaah, yaaaas... i can see it in my mind, so hot :hype: best ideas ever.... i love you, lol :kisses2all:

Archived