Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, luxoricious said:

I don't like this kind of lazy songs with no chorus... and I would be fine with no chorus but a decent breakdown, not this repetitive and monotonous annoying sound... sorry.

I still prefer MM and PS over this.

THIS!

and her voice is extremely annoying most of the time too.

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Hmm we all have different taste I guess.

I think Trouble For Me is one of Britney's worst song, the production is bad, cheap, amateur, her vocals are horrible, there's no point in this song it sounds like a demo to me. But I can see why some people like it.

SIWAK, TFM, DDB, and BFB are 4 crap songs in a row on FF and I always skip them :cigney:

Ahahahah than honey you've never been to a club or your home sound system is so wack you can't hear the EPIC-NESS of the beat. :rihcackle:

Even my brother who hates her, once he heard the song for the second time started shaking it (and he's str8 100%) and his exact words were: Who's the producer? This is soooo sick!!! This's gonna be a huge hit! (he actually was excited). He said Make Me is too slow and meh, Private Show asked me to turn off, but Clumsy he never complained to me for listening to it 30 times on repeat last night.

So no, you're just a hater or too poor to buy decent speakers. :thetea:

(Oops!)

:flawless:

Archived