Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it wasn't what i expected it to be, i was expecting full on EDM but the song is still amazing! It's so catchy and really radio friendly. I love how Britney went 'oops!' before the beat dropped. This would make a great single! Probs my fave song from the album so far.

Love her vocals on clumsy!  Her voice sounds really strong.  Clumsy is a fun listen, but I'm more excited about Just Love Me after hearing the snippet.  I'm loving the simple, moody vibe and her voice sounds great. I think it would be the perfect second single.

I was just playing her old albums while i am waiting for Glory....

And When your eyes say it started to play when it hit me... 

How I love her how I grew up with her how her music was always with me...those years ... 

I was so upset with video mess, clumsy beat, make me charting...I Dont Care /right now//

She IS here still doing music for us... I am so ******* grateful for her.. for her music right now... nobody can compares to her..I dont care she isnt n1 anymore at charts she is n1 for me..forever and ever :crying2:

Clumsy sounds flawless and the beat, on UE roll LG stereo speakers :lanacackle:Whenever I have friends over we use them there's two and we always play podcasts and dance mixes it's picks up go do beat and background sounds of fhe song and the song is sick as hell!!! Britney needs to have a song with diplo or major lazer or chainsmokers. It would be flawless. Lady antebellum the girl country singer did a song with Audien and it was amazing Selena with ZEDD. Hardwell/dukemont is killer too. :werk: I probably sound nuts but I've been dying to have britney venture into that for a song or two and try it out.  Justin beiber is starting to get into it especially in cold water. I'm still so excited for her album she is producing a very different sound which I love and respect so much.  Just love me you can definitely tell Selena/beiber producers worked with britney. I love it.  Killer single soon I hope  

Archived