Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-clumsy-premiere

UPDATE: Britney Spears' new song "Clumsy" officially premiered. Buy it on iTunes here.

EARLIER:

Britney's next official Glory release "Clumsy" is a thumping dance track.

At midnight EST tonight (August 10), Britney will officially premiere her new song "Clumsy," but a radio station in Thailand somehow got their hands on it ahead of time and played the song in the early hours this morning.

Britney Spears Confirms New ‘Glory’ Song “Invitation"

The energetic club jam, co-written by Talay Riley and co-produced by Warren “Oak” Felder (of Pop & Oak) and Alex Nice, is laced with sassy quips and a furious electronic beat. The song takes flight in a dozen directions, swarming her iconic woahs with maddening production gymnastics.

“Call me a fool, call me insane / But don’t call it a day,” she sings. "Never told a soul about what we've done / you let it roll right off your tongue."

This marks the fourth Glory cut to hit the net, including a snippet of the Cashmere Cat-produced breathy mid-tempo jam "Just Love Me."

Oops!
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived