Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

:lanacackle:Whenever I have friends over we use them there's two and we always play podcasts and dance mixes it's picks up go do beat and background sounds of fhe song and the song is sick as hell!!! Britney needs to have a song with diplo or major lazer or chainsmokers. It would be flawless. Lady antebellum the girl country singer did a song with Audien and it was amazing Selena with ZEDD. Hardwell/dukemont is killer too. :werk: I probably sound nuts but I've been dying to have britney venture into that for a song or two and try it out.  Justin beiber is starting to get into it especially in cold water. I'm still so excited for her album she is producing a very different sound which I love and respect so much.  Just love me you can definitely tell Selena/beiber producers worked with britney. I love it.  Killer single soon I hope  

I have some headp with up to 22khz (almost every headp have maximum 20khz) and my pc can expand stereo so this demo sounds so much better than in other pc/hphon.

2 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Just like PS I can't stop listening to Clumsy on repeat. :orangu: This album will be the the death of me.

Oh-oh-oh Oh? Oh.oh ah :selenerz:

This song could of been big, but I really hate that there is no chorus. If they wanted no chorus they needed a more interesting chorus like in "I took a pill in Ibiza." The chorus is what makes a song, and this one is not memorable. I am a bit worried cuz if this was released as a single, does that mean it's one of the better songs? Because I agree I would skip over this in an album. 

Dont downgrade me in new, just being honest! I love MM, and love what this song could of been, but really disappointed in the chorus.

Archived