Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's better than the **** on BJ. However, I'm kinda tired of songs with "drops". It is outdated imo. The majority of songs on BJ had beat drops and it was the most repetitive thing ever. I prefer songs like circus and toxic and womanizer where the song itself is very catchy with original beats and doesn't rely on a beat drop to catch people's attention. Just my cup of tea though :truthtea:

Guest willysilva

ikr. it's very basic and i don't understand how some people are saying it could've been a great lead single 

as long as they buy it it's okay though :MJ:

2 minutes ago, Hispanicney said:

Slave was actually very different for her back in 2001. She had to promote the song a lot because some radios refused to play a "hip hop" sounding pop song. 

U know 

Im talking about basic song like she used to make til 2011

She came with different music after scream and shout and Brenda Joana, that its not what she used to do

I miss her basic pop songs like 3

5 minutes ago, TMS said:

U know 

Im talking about basic song like she used to make til 2011

She came with different music after scream and shout and Brenda Joana, that its not what she used to do

I miss her basic pop songs like 3

You mean to say, you miss a classic Britney Spears type Banger, not "basic Pop song" , for that , you can rely on Meghan Trainor:thetea:

Archived