Britney’s ‘I Have Nothing’ is being digitized & restored

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly it's not a shock or surprise people will throw a fit about how long it's taking or that they can do it better and quicker.

They should have several seats and be happy this person is doing this to give a restoration to the song quality.

Because we can? All we really need is a raw cassette rip.

No one expects fans to pay for a professional "remaster" when we can just as well enhance it ourselves.

Edited by Kartofelek
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Throw a fit then all y'all want over this it's ridiculous to meltdown over it. Someone is doing it already.

hottie GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I agree we should keep the raw audio as well, but I’m not gonna ***** unless we get something awful like whatever BV did to the original recording the girl who bought the tape shared. Really weird to throw a fit in a thread about someone going out of their way to share something with the community when they don’t have to. No one’s hyping up anything except the OP, the entitlement people have in this fanbase is actually disgusting and contributes to the lack of things being shared due to their rude and undeserving behavior

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 3
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

I agree we should keep the raw audio as well, but I’m not gonna ***** unless we get something awful like whatever BV did to the original recording the girl who bought the tape shared. Really weird to throw a fit in a thread about someone going out of their way to share something with the community when they don’t have to. No one’s hyping up anything except the OP, the entitlement people have in this fanbase is actually disgusting and contributes to the lack of people things being shared due to their rude and undeserving behavior

For real to see users throw a tantrum in here talking about they'd already have it done and how quick and what they'd do it's like have a seat.

We got someone using their time working on it already, we can hear how it turns out then go from there. 

Instead, it wouldn't be dramatic enough if the 40–50-year-olds in here weren't crying a river. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Again, does anyone have any updates?

he's taking a bath, so we have th throw more fits to get an update.

but for real, is it being ripped in a professional studio and restored by some professional music engineer who will remove the clicks and hisses one by one?

17 hours ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

Expecting an Alien or a Breathe On Me (Mark Taylor Mix)-type of glitch…

But well, at least we’ll have a listenable version of one of the most wanted demos from Brit, so please don’t be rude and ungrateful beaches 

OT but love your username 

17 minutes ago, Michel de Mal said:

sooo where is it?? :clownery_makeup_meme:

In the limbo where R9, Artpop Act II, Tension reissue, The Circus Tour DVD, Original Doll, Kylie’s jazz album, Cher’s ABBA Act II, Janet’s Black Diamond, Veronica Electronica and Christina Agee are lost in time and space

Edited by UnbrokenExaholic
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

In the limbo where R9, Artpop Act II, Tension reissue, The Circus Tour DVD, Original Doll, Kylie’s jazz album, Cher’s ABBA Act II, Janet’s Black Diamond, Veronica Electronica and Christina Agee are lost in time and space

In other words, it's in the vault :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yeah I’m ngl, I was trying to be optimistic but now I’m getting annoyed too 💀 It’s not even the fact that it’s taking so long, I have no problem waiting for a quality product. But now it seems like they’re having reservations about posting it because they don’t want to get into legal trouble:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah I’m ngl, I was trying to be optimistic but now I’m getting annoyed too 💀 It’s not even the fact that it’s taking so long, I have no problem waiting for a quality product. But now it seems like they’re having reservations about posting it because they don’t want to get into legal trouble:

Which, mind you, makes no sense cause she’s already posted the audio(?) plus the fact that RCA could never even put this on a compilation record with how terrible the quality is. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Someone in that X thread suggested they leak it through @CJMCH’s website. I hope they’ve reached out cause I’m ITCHING for an actual rip of this grail…

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Excuses, excuses, and more excuses, and excuses on top of excuses :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Their result is just in bad quality, and they can't admit it :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block