Britney’s ‘I Have Nothing’ is being digitized & restored

4 hours ago, Circuit said:

Which, mind you, makes no sense cause she’s already posted the audio(?) plus the fact that RCA could never even put this on a compilation record with how terrible the quality is. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Someone in that X thread suggested they leak it through @CJMCH’s website. I hope they’ve reached out cause I’m ITCHING for an actual rip of this grail…

Exactly, RCA doesn’t care about a ******* cassette tape rip of a Whitney Houston cover from 1997 :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  At this point we just need to ask Marissa Selena to post the raw tape rip and be done with this whole saga. The fact we were even able to get a proper copy of this grail is an incredible feat in and of itself. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I’m starting to think that it’s a fake demo and it was posted with such low quality to make us believe it’s the real one

With that s**t quality, we can have an endless battle between those who think it’s Brit and those (me included) who think it’s fake 

Then again, why the legal issues are now a problem? They leaked it previously, it doesn’t make any sense

• Love 1
On 2/23/2024 at 6:54 PM, princessmimi said:

But its a nice dream though lol.

She should've recorded this and put it on BOMT instead of songs like Soda Pop and The Beat Goes On.

I would say in addition to songs like Soda Pop and The Beat Goes On. 

TBH the only reason I like Soda Pop is her vocals are strong. But that’s what would benefit a body of work 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah I’m ngl, I was trying to be optimistic but now I’m getting annoyed too 💀 It’s not even the fact that it’s taking so long, I have no problem waiting for a quality product. But now it seems like they’re having reservations about posting it because they don’t want to get into legal trouble:

WHAT???? JUST USE DB*EE??!!! what's the problem??? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

The first version that leaked a couple years ago you can tell it was Britney, but with this alternate demo, I'm still not sure of it.

This 2nd recording sounds like Britney only in some parts and other parts sound like someone else. If it is Britney, I wonder why she recorded it differently. I'm guessing maybe she wanted to play around with her vocals a bit.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block