Britney’s ‘I Have Nothing’ is being digitized & restored

46 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but nobody gaf that you can remaster audio :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

Im glad this tape is in the hands of an actual engineer using industry standard techniques and not a simple mastering plugin like you probably would use IJBOL :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

*****, you can just dream in your sleep. If it takes someone a week and that's even in AUDACITY (laughing), then they're no professional at all.

Also, I'm not using plugins, but normal programs so me now you- :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Edited by Wendy Williams
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

*****, you can just dream in your sleep. If it takes someone a week and that's even in AUDACITY (laughing), then they're no professional at all.

Also, I'm not using plugins, but normal programs so me now you- :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Audacity is a perfectly legitimate program for recording and yes, yields the same quality as even ProTools! :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming: as a professional mastering engineer, like you claim to be, you should know that :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:
Your entitlement and lack of patience throughout this thread has been embarrassing to witness :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wish I had access to the cassette as I have access to  a  TOTL cassette deck 

I use isotope RX for mastering. It has great features to restore audo. 

Me personally I don't like to hear to filtered sound with digital artifacts. 

Can't wait to hear the rip. 

Has anyone got a link to the full Britney tape with let me take you there etc? 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Circuit said:

Audacity is a perfectly legitimate program for recording and yes, yields the same quality as even ProTools! :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming: as a professional mastering engineer, like you claim to be, you should know that :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:
Your entitlement and lack of patience throughout this thread has been embarrassing to witness :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

*****, if you know what you want to achieve and you know in advance what the result will be thanks to it, you have everything ready in a while. I'm sorry you feel the need to attack me. I'm not really interested in you, if you're just talking and you do nothing...

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

*****, if you know what you want to achieve and you know in advance what the result will be thanks to it, you have everything ready in a while. I'm sorry you feel the need to attack me. I'm not really interested in you, if you're just talking and you do nothing...

Because you’re being exceptionally rude. The lady purchased this tape for $400 and is now going above and beyond by hiring two engineers to digitize, restore, and remaster it…all with her own funds! This lady is going the extra mile for us to ensure that we have a QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL, and above all LISTENABLE version of one of Britney Spears’ holy grail recordings…and you’re… complaining cause you can supposedly do better :typing_keyboard_computer: get real IJBOL

Edited by Circuit
  • Love 5
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Circuit said:

Because you’re being exceptionally rude. The lady purchased this tape for $400 and is now going above and beyond by hiring two engineers to digitize, restore, and remaster it…all with her own funds! This lady is going the extra mile for us to ensure that we have a QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL, and above all LISTENABLE version of one of Britney Spears’ holy grail recordings…and you’re… complaining cause you can supposedly do better :typing_keyboard_computer: get real IJBOL

Girl you're trying so hard I'm almost crying... But my opinion remains unchanged. Why not admit that you're trying so hard because you're the "girl"?

Edited by Wendy Williams
3 hours ago, Circuit said:

It's a troll, don't waste time. Exhale is full of them lately.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

It's a troll, don't waste time. Exhale is full of them lately.

***** please, if the person on Twitter had a real tools, the result would have been already done. It doesn't matter how much the computer costs (@Circuit are you that twitter boo that you know how much their computer costs?) , but what kind of program is in it. And some equalizers and other things won't improve anything. I'm sorry, but the person doesn't know how to deal with it and the result is not satisfactory... And this desperate seeking of attention that ALLEGEDLY a boy is playing with the sound is embarrassing.

@Cqleb I recommend next time you make a thread when the audio is out, now it's really unnecessary to make a thread about something that DOESN'T EXIST. I know you wanted to do something nice, but don't give space to someone who shows something they don't even have in their hands.

7 hours ago, Circuit said:

Exactly.. it’s well worth the wait. Bit ches need to appreciate that a pro job will and should take adequate time and attention. Not everyone would go that far to ensure fans got the highest quality recording possible. This is a cool moment, and Britney knows the tape is out there, so this better quality version might even spark her attention. Damn, I’d even pay for it if it were to be released on a a CD single or whatever. She sounds GREAT on the YT videos out there, so I don’t mind waiting for something more professional to drop. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

***** please, if the person on Twitter had a real tools, the result would have been already done. It doesn't matter how much the computer costs (@Circuit are you that twitter boo that you know how much their computer costs?) , but what kind of program is in it. And some equalizers and other things won't improve anything. I'm sorry, but the person doesn't know how to deal with it and the result is not satisfactory... And this desperate seeking of attention that ALLEGEDLY a boy is playing with the sound is embarrassing.

@Cqleb I recommend next time you make a thread when the audio is out, now it's really unnecessary to make a thread about something that DOESN'T EXIST. I know you wanted to do something nice, but don't give space to someone who shows something they don't even have in their hands.

People have lives outside of the Internet and both Marissa and his guy can take their time if they want to, not attention seeking at all, just taking its time because Internet is not their primary focus. People need to be more patience and be grateful we are even getting a better rip, I'm sure someone else would have shared the mic recording and that was it (like several other people who got stuff and just throw it out there without trying to make it look or sound good before posting it).

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

People have lives outside of the Internet and both Marissa and his guy can take their time if they want to, not attention seeking at all, just taking its time because Internet is not their primary focus. People need to be more patience and be grateful we are even getting a better rip, I'm sure someone else would have shared the mic recording and that was it (like several other people who got stuff and just throw it out there without trying to make it look or sound good before posting it).

Thank you in advance for your respectful answer, but let's take it this way - if a professional knew what he was doing, the result would be within a few hours at most. It's not hard to work with. 

Spoiler

I plan to try some stuff with YouTube audio, but of course the result won't be amazing.

24 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Accidental comment <3

Apology accepted and I hope our "argument" is over. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

11 hours ago, Circuit said:

Drag it!

Yall need to remember that we’re stans who obsess over this stuff, but the guy who Marissa Selena hired to restore this cassette rip is NOT. He probably has a job he works at, an active social life, also unexpected things can come up… we can’t expect this guy to focus all his time and attention on a ******* Britney Spears cassette from 1997. He just promised yesterday that the restoration will be done soon so let’s be patient. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 3/4/2024 at 8:44 PM, Circuit said:

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but nobody gaf that you can remaster audio :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

Im glad this tape is in the hands of an actual engineer using industry standard techniques and not a simple mastering plugin like you probably would use IJBOL :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

Grammy Awards Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Drag it!

Yall need to remember that we’re stans who obsess over this stuff, but the guy who Marissa Selena hired to restore this cassette rip is NOT. He probably has a job he works at, an active social life, also unexpected things can come up… we can’t expect this guy to focus all his time and attention on a ******* Britney Spears cassette from 1997. He just promised yesterday that the restoration will be done soon so let’s be patient. 

Exactly it's not a shock or surprise people will throw a fit about how long it's taking or that they can do it better and quicker.

They should have several seats and be happy this person is doing this to give a restoration to the song quality.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block