Britney posts story on Instagram showing off Therabody

I honestly don’t hear anything super strange other than how fried her voice is lol. I’m sure she smokes a few packs a day and probably rarely talks out loud, so this is the result of that. Hope the therabody is helping her! I’m glad she’s dancing :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Edited by Aymama
  • Like 1

Life, with time going by, can really change a person. She was so mature, smart and powerful in 2004.

Here we are 20 years later.

So many people, not just Britney,  got lost in their life and somehow grow backwards with everything they have been through. It's sad.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

What is wrong with you all?

I think you really need a help :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Even my first language isn’t English I understand everything she is talking about. She just shared her moment of a day I like this kind of videos cause it shows more of her life and where and how she is (even its not even 1%)

about voice:

a) she is in bad and most likely she just woke up or smth and most of the peoples voice sound like that

b) speaking manner of hers isn’t too childish and is used by many people including celebrities plus she doesn’t uses it too much. She just like expressing some feelings using it. Many do that especially shy ones.

and haters you are as***les 

wish you to be bullied same way to understand ur cruelty 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, Kirit0323 said:

One day she's rolling on the floor, flipping off, the next day she acts like a 10 year old forcing a vocal fry... Whoever thinks she's mentally stable is delusional. She looks bad and acts weird. She clearly needs help. So sad to see how such an icon ended like this. 

She doesn’t want help either… that’s what is hard. Her family took advantage of her situation so horribly… 

I don’t know what the answer would be. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Exhale - the biggest Britney hate site on the web

Some people really don’t have enough of a healthy relationship with real life to not try to bully Britney- because she won’t make music.

You all would bit ch and moan anyway if she did release music. You’re getting exactly what you deserve. 

It's absolutely baffling to me that "fans" here went from being part of a fan base that wanted to bring justice to an icon who had been wrong by the world to one of the most harsh groups of the same person. Stuff here is harsher than most tabloids, because a few TikTok conspiracy theorists started a trend to dissect her social media to unhealthy levels.

Britney has lived in LA for years, and has smoked for longer. One of the characteristics of her voice has always been her vocal fry and she's always been soft spoken, yet somehow, that's an issue now? Because her voice when she's lying in bed in a recovery suit doesn't sound like it did 20 years ago onstage? Even the hyperbole around what she's saying is ridiculous; she's lying in bed filming with only her dog in the room. You've never sent a voice note without it being a prewritten speech?

To some degree, this reminds me of Ariana Grande's statement recently when people criticized her appearance, telling her she looks unhealthy, and comparing her to herself in 2017-2018, and her response was that she was being compared to herself at her most unhealthy and unhappiest.

Britney has been open about her struggles, why as a fan would you create a new one for her?

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, icybaby said:

It was hard to understand whether she was promoting it or saying wtf is that. 

Hmm maybe she had to promote that **** but didn't want to. So using this voice and trying to be sarcastic is her way to "rebel". 

Or she just like that all the time. Who Knows Idk GIF

Some of you are exaggerating too much. I understand what she saying. She was talking with that child alike voice many times before especially after Last mental faculty she forced to stay.  So this is not new. It could be even one of the  long term effects of lithium or other strong dr**s they forced on her. Just googled and seems possible.

Do you really think this is normal? If you think so, definitely change your perspective as soon as possible. You can't be so blind that you don't see the problem with her. Normalizing these behaviors will not help her. There's a big problem and we can't figure out what it is. There were many fans who ignored the Free Britney movement in this way. But at the end of the day, we were the ones who were right. She needs to recover immediately. I'm not saying she should do it for her media image or for the fans. She should do it for herself. She seems tired of everyone in the magazine talking about her, but she gives them the material to talk about. She should not complain about this situation. Because she's the one who did this. It's her own fault. I'm sorry, you can say whatever you want, but I'm not blind..

youtube fighting GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Pretty sure that voice belongs to a specific alter 🤔 

NB this ISNT a hateful comment! There is nothing wrong with DID and thinking someone might have it shouldn’t be taken as an offense - calm the **** down. We’re here to talk and share thoughts. 

I think you're a bit too pushy with this DID thing, and you know it comes from me who also believes she has some kind of dissociative disorder, and I agree that most of the fans are really ableist, they cannot even imagine her having something serious, and those are the people who say things like: oh, your problem is that she's not that perfect pop star anymore. She hasn't been that perfect pop star since Chaotic anyway, that was the era when she became that despised trailer trash type of pop star in the eye of the public, but fans easily accepted the new not-so-perfect Britney who liked acting out.

But writing this DID theory down over and over again almost like a fact is not helpful, because we can have our own theories but we can't be sure. Plus, it's most likely just her morning voice she wanted to soften a little bit. And a different voice is not enough, switching is more complex than that, her entire attitude should've changed and that didn't happen here. It's the same new/old Britney with a strange voice.

Edited by DarielXO

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block