Britney posts story on Instagram showing off Therabody

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, this is worst.

She doesn’t write or talk coherently... At least for most of her content. 

It gives strong Anna Nicole Smith vibes.

Very child like. It's scary.

Britney already confirmed in her best selling book The Woman In Me, she's like that, because she wasn't allowed to be a woman. Her life was taken from her and she fell in order and was like a child.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s acting like a 13 year old little girl - it’s giving Michael Jackson Peter Pan vibes. Not everything she posts or does is a slay and if your friend or relative posted something like this you’d pick up a phone and talk to them. It’s a shame nobody around Britney truly cares about her well-being 

Except Britney is not sleeping with minors in bed, she posted a video lying in her bed by herself talking very similar to other videos she’s posted in the last couple of years.

Read a textbook, touch some grass, do whatever you do to gain perspective. This is harming no one. There are plenty of other people doing actual harm to others that you could direct this energy to. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4

There is nothing wrong about the video. You guys always have something negative to say about her current situation. Her voice is fried like she has sounded like more and more each year and she's also a smoker. What did you expect? It's a woman doing a story talking about her therabody, her routine, her painting, showing a little bit of her life ... That's all. Wtf? 

Bored Eyeroll GIF by giphystudios2021

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, this is worse.

She doesn’t write or talk coherently... At least for most of her content. 

It gives strong Anna Nicole Smith vibes.

Very child like. It's scary.

I only think of Anna Nicole Smith when I see Britney's attitudes. Let's pray that she doesn't have the same ending...

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney already confirmed in her best selling book The Woman In Me, she's like that, because she wasn't allowed to be a woman. Her life was taken from her and she fell in order and was like a child.

Ok but it is weird to see something like that.

She'll have to be an adult someday, no matter what happened.  The judge considered her ready to act like an adult again.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney is unwell and it’s not a sin for fans to express their concern. Sick of a select few making fans feel bad for stating something is off with her. 

Concern is being passive-aggressive and mocking her looks when she posts something you don't like? 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 3
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Ok but it is weird to see something like that.

She'll have to be an adult someday, no matter what happened.  The judge considered her ready to act like an adult again.

Her voice is so fried it's sad.

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Yet people like to judge X Tina's live vocals versus this.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

The voice is the least of the problems. I listened to the audio twice and I understood absolutely nothing of what she meant, completely meaningless. But maybe she's trolling...

"Britney is just trolling" by some delusional b-army is the new "She has lupus" in selenators army (everytime someone points that selena gomez looks totally botched) :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
16 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s acting like a 13 year old little girl - it’s giving Michael Jackson Peter Pan vibes. Not everything she posts or does is a slay and if your friend or relative posted something like this you’d pick up a phone and talk to them. It’s a shame nobody around Britney truly cares about her well-being 

I really think she has multiple personalities: Dissociative Identity Disorder. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

About the painting she showed in the video I just had a thought that maybe the little fairy is like her baby with Justin has turned into a little angel or a fairy who takes care of her while she sleeps...

Captura-de-tela-2024-01-25-160902.png

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block