Britney posts story on Instagram showing off Therabody

30 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

I'm really confused what's wrong with video to garner so much hate. All she's doing is talking getting Therabody from a friend. She's had this voice for couple years so I don't even why this caused so much reaction.

Istg, I feel like I come here and I get gaslit. I’m so serious. We’re at a point in the fan base where any and everything she does gets crucified. It’s so toxic. anyways, that therabody thing she has looks cool. I wish I had money to get one for myself but I’ll settle for that massage gun they have on their site 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

The difference is that Selena actually has lupus, in addition to being diagnosed with bipolar disorder. This is why she sometimes behaves strangely.

Or what can be her 'story' to gain sympathy and promote dr**s from BD. I am not hating or saying she is lying but i am saying in that industry it can be more than just 'she actually has it' . We'll never know real  truth.

3 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

what is going on with her voice? i dont think she can record new music even if she wanted to

idk how to link

sorry about the thumbnail i dont have a photo of Britney on my new phone

edit: she deleted the story

She sounds so erratic and wild....can't believe this is Britney Spears. 😭

Edited by Seanril
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I think it's a very normal thing what she's talking about, i think y'all overreacting. not everyone is eloquent. but I'm more concerned about her voice. yes it's been like that for a while but is it not going to recover ever? 

someone posted that clip of her singing something to talk about in 2017-2018. that's how she should sound like normally.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Spiritbox said:

Y'all would ******* hate me and put me in a conservatorship lmfao. I colored in my coloring book and sorted my Pokemon cards today after work. 

I go for long walks ,after work, with my music on my ears, and when no one is watching I like to do double turns!

Also do this with the right music

Happy Celebration GIF by Altitude Films

Sometimes I get caught but I am way too in the zone to care.

Dancing at home is as wild for me as it is for Britney, since I was going to school. Would never have the balls to post a vid unfiltered like hers.

Yes judging her is easy, sometimes I try to hold back, but then I think how weird I would look to others if I would let them know.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Exhale - the biggest Britney hate site on the web

Some people really don’t have enough of a healthy relationship with real life to not try to bully Britney- because she won’t make music.

You all would bit ch and moan anyway if she did release music. You’re getting exactly what you deserve. 

Agreed.

I’m so ashamed of so many people on here and the utter lack of respect for Britney. Do better, ya’ll! 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Complication said:

The TV isn't dented, it's a reflection of her camera flash.

You can literally see the light being deformed because of the bend in her tv screen. A reflection does not work like that on a flat screen. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block