Britney posts story on Instagram showing off Therabody

7 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I actually love this vídeo, she's talking about what she's doing at the moment unlike her recorded videos. She sounds fried but maybe she's under the weather, nothing that bad about the stories.

I prefer this content than the never ending spinning videos. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Yeah! The one time she does something different telling fans a little more about her daily routine...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

"Britney is just trolling" by some delusional b-army is the new "She has lupus" in selenators army (everytime anyone points that selena gomez looks totally botched) :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The difference is that Selena actually has lupus, in addition to being diagnosed with bipolar disorder. This is why she sometimes behaves strangely.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney is unwell and it’s not a sin for fans to express their concern. Sick of a select few making fans feel bad for stating something is off with her. 

You’re not a doctor. If we have no evidence of how well you run your own life, what qualifies you to run Britney’s?

”Select few” are the people that lived through 2007 and saw people talk exactly like you at the beginning of the conservatorship. Maybe you hate the documentaries too since you learned nothing from them.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You’re not a doctor. If we have no evidence of how well you run your own life, what qualifies you to run Britney’s?

”Select few” are the people that lived through 2007 and saw people talk exactly like you at the beginning of the conservatorship. Maybe you hate the documentaries too since you learned nothing from them.

She should never have been and never should be in a CON again and I’ve been on exhale since 2004 and experienced the horrors of 07 as well. 

Britney needs some help and genuine support from people who care about her as a person and she isn’t getting that unfortunately 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Naes614 said:

She has sounded like this many other times and she does smoke. It’s nothing new. I seriously don’t understand why you people constantly write negative crap about Britney on this forum from every post she makes.. Don’t you have better things to do in your life? Im sure it’s a perfect one. 

Because all of the people talking negatively are ******* pathetic. And need to get a life. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I feel so bad reading the comments, not for the videos but reading your comments. For me her voice here is kind of her fake baby voice. I bet her real voice is still like the one we hear in court and the one that sings hold me closer. 
But many of you choose to be so overdramatic about everything. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

The difference is that Selena actually has lupus, in addition to being diagnosed with bipolar disorder. This is why she sometimes behaves strangely.

But thats not the only reason she looks totally different, she is extremely botched, her all face. but her fans always says its 'lupus' to justify everything thats why it ended up a meme in twitter. Now b-delu-army is the same but with "she is just trolling".

Edited by spreadmywings

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block