Britney posts story on Instagram showing off Therabody

49 minutes ago, Yanal said:

She needs to recover immediately. I'm not saying she should do it for her media image or for the fans.

youtube fighting GIF

Ok . Of course she will bc u said so. I mean...do u realize certain conditions can not be treated immediately or can be a long life condition. She can not do it for u so u won't feel bad watching her videos. Just don't watch  them if u feel triggered so much. There r so many different people in the world with different mental problems and so on not all of them famous superstars of course. But still u have to accept some people can be  this way. Like i said it might be her most 'normal' state and even if not she might not become healthy over weeks, months or even years. And it is not in ur power anyway.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Tamam . Tabii ki öyle söylediğin için öyle yapacak. Demek istediğim... bazı rahatsızlıkların hemen tedavi edilemeyeceğinin veya uzun ömürlü olabileceğinin farkında mısın? O bunu senin için yapamaz, bu yüzden onun videolarını izlerken kendini kötü hissetmezsin. Eğer kendinizi bu kadar tetiklenmiş hissediyorsanız izlemeyin. Dünyada farklı zihinsel sorunları olan pek çok farklı insan var ve bunların hepsi elbette ünlü süperstarlar değil. Ama yine de bazı insanların bu şekilde olabileceğini kabul etmelisiniz. Dediğim gibi bu onun en 'normal' durumu olabilir ve olmasa bile haftalar, aylar ve hatta yıllar içinde sağlıklı olamayabilir. Zaten bu senin elinde değil.

If this had happened to my best friend, I would be ready to do whatever I could. We don't see anyone around her who wants her to get better. Of course, I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but how many trustworthy people have you had around her since were 18? She needs to take care of herself without needing anyone anymore.... Since when did it become a sin to say that a person I admire is not in good mental health? This is treated as if it were a taboo. But no... Thinking that she is good should be at least as normal as not thinking.

1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

I think you're a bit too pushy with this DID thing, and you know it comes from me who also believes she has some kind of dissociative disorder, and I agree that most of the fans are really ableist, they cannot even imagine her having something serious, and those are the people who say things like: oh, your problem is that she's not that perfect pop star anymore. She hasn't been that perfect pop star since Chaotic anyway, that was the era when she became that despised trailer trash type of pop star in the eye of the public, but fans easily accepted the new not-so-perfect Britney who liked acting out.

But writing this DID theory down over and over again almost like a fact is not helpful, because we can have our own theories but we can't be sure. Plus, it's most likely just her morning voice she wanted to soften a little bit. And a different voice is not enough, switching is more complex than that, her entire attitude should've changed and that didn't happen here. It's the same new/old Britney with a strange voice.

I hear you, it's just the only way I can explain what's up with her.

LOL at whoever said she uses that "baby voice" to "rebel against promoting that product" 😭 some of yall truly live in fantasyland (or you're just 12)

Maybe she just has a COLD or the FLU like half of the planet these days or she's talking lazy because she's relaxed and lying on the bed. 

And what she says is perfectly normal. She's only explaining what therabody is and why she is using it. Then when she focuses the camera on the painting, the fireplace or the dog, she just comments on it. Like most people would do. 

I don't get why some of you are so dramatic. Remember the court hearing audio? Or the long audios that she uploaded talking about her situation and the one talking about her kids? Or the video of her explaining what she would do after the con ended? She is 100% COHERENT AND ARTICULATE. All her ideas are in order and consistent. She sounds like a smart person who reflects a lot and she knows very well how to express herself.

Edited by ROCIO
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Having watched the video I have no idea what some of you are on about. 

Your her voice doesn't sound great but mine didn't a few weeks ago because of pharyngitis; it's possible she's ill; and even if she's not, although her voice doesn't sound great, it does not mean that something is seriously wrong with her.

She talks about a painting because it's in the background  and then talks to her dog in a voice - I've talked to my cat in an Irish, Italian, English, Russian, and American accent at times because it's silly to do so.

I've sent videos to my friends of me talking about something, then something coming up in the background and zooming in on it, and then talking to my cat in an accent! 

More than anything, this video just shows her being a normal human being or, at least, a bit of a quirky human being.

• Like 6
Just now, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Videoyu izledikten sonra bazılarınızın ne hakkında olduğu hakkında hiçbir fikrim yok. 

Senin sesin pek iyi değil ama benimki birkaç hafta önce farenjit yüzünden pek iyi değildi; hasta olması mümkün; Öyle olmasa bile, sesi harika çıkmasa da bu, onda ciddi bir sorun olduğu anlamına gelmez.

Arka planda olduğu için bir tablodan bahsediyor ve sonra köpeğiyle yüksek sesle konuşuyor - kedimle bazen İrlanda, İtalyan, İngiliz, Rus ve Amerikan aksanıyla konuştum çünkü bunu yapmak aptalca.

Arkadaşlarıma bir şey hakkında konuştuğum, ardından arka planda bir şeyin belirdiği ve ona yakınlaştığım ve ardından kedimle aksanlı konuştuğum videolar gönderdim! 

Her şeyden çok, bu video onun normal bir insan olduğunu ya da en azından biraz tuhaf bir insan olduğunu gösteriyor.

You're fooling yourself. We have known for 2 years that this is not the flu. It's very interesting that you ignore this.

Adele Morse'un Cehennem Evet Vay GIF'i - Stoned Fox Resmi

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, DarielXO said:

and I agree that most of the fans are really ableist

I swear the Britney-stan community has been called a lot of things during the course of those past 25 years but...ableist...That's a first !

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

Come through 2024 :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: !!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Why is everyone saying she’s noy coherent in this video? Like, which part do you not understand?

Yeah, the voice is fried, but it’s not the first time we’ve heard her sound like this. I reckon it’s the smoking. 

I prefer these types of videos than the ones where she looks and dances manic. 

9 hours ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

I'm really confused what's wrong with video to garner so much hate. All she's doing is talking getting Therabody from a friend. She's had this voice for couple years so I don't even why this caused so much reaction.

Because she’s not releasing music or performing anymore. That’s why.

Some people here secretly liked the Conservatorship and they wish they had the ability to force her to work. They must think being hateful like her dad will do the trick. These fans suck. No wonder why Britney doesn’t want to release music for them.  

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Having watched the video I have no idea what some of you are on about. 

Your her voice doesn't sound great but mine didn't a few weeks ago because of pharyngitis; it's possible she's ill; and even if she's not, although her voice doesn't sound great, it does not mean that something is seriously wrong with her.

She talks about a painting because it's in the background  and then talks to her dog in a voice - I've talked to my cat in an Irish, Italian, English, Russian, and American accent at times because it's silly to do so.

I've sent videos to my friends of me talking about something, then something coming up in the background and zooming in on it, and then talking to my cat in an accent! 

More than anything, this video just shows her being a normal human being or, at least, a bit of a quirky human being.

Thank you. You said it so well! Like damn, who knew B posting about a wellness product she likes and was genuinely surprised about, would turn into "she's unwell!", "She needs help!" "I'm worried for ha"  "She sounds like a child" "Her voice is fried" "There's a indent in her tv?!" (like what?)  :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: but can't say I am too surprised. 

Anyways... Would love to buy that therabody but it's a bit pricey :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Hopefully she's dancing for 5 hours and using it for her big comeback :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Thank you. You said it so well! Like damn, who knew B posting about a wellness product she was likes and was surprised about would turn into "she's unwell!", "She needs help!" "I'm worried for ha"  "She sounds like a child" "Her voice is fried" "There's a indent in her tv?!" (like what?)  :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: but can't say i'm too surprised. 

Anyways... Would love to buy that therabody but it's a bit pricey :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Hopefully she's dancing for 5 hours and using it for her big comeback :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

this thread is giving the same energy as the infamous chicken run post that happened last summer - already 6 pages of comments over nothing

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

this thread is giving the same energy as the infamous chicken run post that happened last summer - already 6 pages of comments over nothing

Oh yes I remember that and the outcry over her nipples showing through her jumper... Which was then proven to be edited on. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

• Like 2

Let me just say something for all you haters who want a pop princess back who acts “normal” - Lithium permanently changes a persons brain. She was abused and forced to take medicine she never wanted. This is who Britney is and there is no going back. Accept it or leave this forum. She is hurting no one and we all should be sending her love instead of judging every damn thing she posts. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Exhale - the biggest Britney hate site on the web

Some people really don’t have enough of a healthy relationship with real life to not try to bully Britney- because she won’t make music.

You all would bit ch and moan anyway if she did release music. You’re getting exactly what you deserve. 

Funny when your comment is the most negative of all the comment I read so far ... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block