Britney posts story on Instagram showing off Therabody

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

Only delulu fans see this Britney content as normal. Anyone with a little common sense can see the red flags around it. And I agree that Britney has gotten worse these past few years. Fans swear she's healing, but what we see day after day is the reality of a severely traumatized woman, trapped in a past that no longer exists, and refusing to seek help.

You, nor I, don't see anything day after day, so you're the delulu one making this farfetched assumption just because she's posting the same 59 second videos on her socials. Unless you live with her and know her day to day schedule, and know what she does the other 23 hours in her day, then you are in position to speak on what this woman's reality is like. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I only mirror back to people how they talk about Britney.

And that’s the problem- y’all don’t have no true empathy for her and don’t see you picking her apart as negative. 

Speaking for myself, I don't bully her I'm just unconsciously angry, I wished for so much better for her in life, in general. I don't buy the "she's happy".

Now I just hope she recovers soon. I liked it when she deleted her insta. Those posts are not helping her, like you said, it just brings her so much negativity when she really doesn't need it. 

Edited by Dodoo00
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

The most shocking thing about this is that she lets her dog poop on the bed. That’s unsanitary and so disgusting. Those dogs need to be trained. I bet her house smells awful.

Where do you see dog poop on her bed? I just watched it again and I don't see it. 

• Like 1

Sadly, She like so many people who suffers from SMI usually refuse to get help for their mental illness. A lot of time these individuals have to be hospitalized for stabilization,and they are unable to function independently. This is  going to be her baseline until she gets help ,so fans have to get use to her behavior.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Only delulu fans see this Britney content as normal. Anyone with a little common sense can see the red flags around it. And I agree that Britney has gotten worse these past few years. Fans swear she's healing, but what we see day after day is the reality of a severely traumatized woman, trapped in a past that no longer exists, and refusing to seek help.

At this point most of them are aware of this. They know her content is bizarre.

Not Britney army or Britney nerds... Britney liars fits more.

They lie to not be called banons lol

They had no shame lying about Scam. The day we had the news about the breakup all of sudden some people here start to write "Scam was bad anyway" "Scam never had a career without Britney", "he was talking to tmz confirmed".

A little before that?

Sam is Britney biggest protector.

He is famous, that's why he has to talk to tmz (remember easy? Lol)

Sam is rich and had a big career as a model and actor before Britney.  You guys disliking him are racist and negative.

Not saying everybody, but most of them are just lying badly to be "positive".

lies liar GIF by The Maury Show

• Like 1
1 hour ago, QueenBo said:

Not you bringing xtina vocals into this I mean girl!!!:orangu_orangutan_ape:

I mean why not, it's hilarious when fans judge X tina and others that sing live so harshly when Britney's voice sounds so fried.

I love Britney but we can't deny that her voice isn't sounds that great lately. Even with the BOMT and Oops acapellas she did not too long ago it wasn't so good.

• Love 2
On 1/25/2024 at 3:27 AM, Gutterguppy said:

Concern is being passive-aggressive and mocking her looks when she posts something you don't like? 

This user ALWAYS uses "concern" as his main point in every thread that he's in. You'd think that after a few months of Britney not changing working and not changing her IG content, he'd give it a rest but noooo. I don't understand how someone can worry about Britney, a clear TRAUMA ABUSE VICTIM, and then at the same time put her down? It's not hard to understand that people who went through so much shüt as Britney did will have a hard time "being normal". Instead of letting it be and hoping and praying that Britney will heal from her abuse, this person is always in some thread talking shüt about her. And when you call him and the other minions out, they cry gaslightning  and act as we are the ones who are cheering on Britney being "weird". Most people don't like her IG content and that's fine.  But you don't need to express your negative opinion over and over again in every thread. Her hair will always be messy, it has been like that for 20 (!!) years. Her OWN clothes were never stylish,  her makeup wasn't great, she never was good at freestyling (she said it herself lmao).  What do these people want? Britney the brand, the product is retired. 

I don't understand what some of yall even want from her? When she deletes her IG, you're worried. When she posts her dancing videos, you're worried. When she's laying in bad doing basically nothing but talking, you're worried. When she posts  cute images, yall are silent. 

If she's so unwell as you all claim her to be, doesn't it make YOU a dück for making fun of a mentally ill person? What's the point?? You're a nobody in her life, you can't change her situation nor can you help her. You're spending your free time on Exhale dissing a retired popstar. I think you're the ones who are unwell.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

If she's so unwell as you all claim her to be, doesn't it make YOU a dück for making fun of a mentally ill person? What's the point?? You're a nobody in her life, you can't change her situation nor can you help her. You're spending your free time on Exhale dissing a retired popstar. I think you're the ones who are unwell.

• Like 1

Britney has talked like this before, and she doesn’t talk like this all of the time. She sounded like this the last time she promoted a product that she likes. I think it makes her nervous. She’s said many times that she’s very shy when not on stage or performing.

There is a massive dent in her flat screen. It reminds me of that dent we saw in her fridge a while back. I can imagine that she’s thrown things in anger at times with all of the emotions that she’s told us multiple times she’s dealing with. I’ve done the same thing.

Britney isn’t okay. She told us she isn’t okay. This is her life now. She struggles with depression which she takes Prozac for, is very likely on the bipolar spectrum, and is permanently traumatized. She shouldn’t be ridiculed and disrespected on her own (perhaps former) fan site. And speaking from experience, mental health treatment is not a cure and does not eliminate all symptoms, regardless of what they are. I have a therapist. I’m on meds that I take consistently. I have a full time job. I pay rent. I am a traumatized, anxious wreck that is barely keeping it together.

Fans have a right to be concerned with Britney’s posts and behavior, I get it. But people also truly need to understand that they’re never going to get “normal” from Britney Spears. And that Britney’s “normal” may include things that will make people uncomfortable. Her behavior has been consistently erratic for years now. It hasn’t gotten better or worse. You’re not watching a train wreck, you’re watching Britney Spears live her life post-con and she’s sharing it with us. This is it.

• Like 2

You know...no shade.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was talking about Sam who was the genius that got her the therabody & she was just in one of those "i miss him" moments. Mix crying, smoking, not speaking for hours (if she's alone or doesn't speak often on the phone) & not singing in the mix (not to mention if whatever she's experienced medically could have altered her vocal cords). I'm always thinking of her and sending her love energetically in these moments fans feel confused and it's all so publicized without "guidance" as some ppl may feel it should or shouldn't have.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block