Ranking & Rating All 9 Albums

In The Zone

Oops (maybe not as “cool” to blast on speakers, but come on - timeless pop perfection)

Britney/Blackout (I wanna say Blackout cause it’s the more “mature” one, but Britney has some really good tracks)

Baby One More Time (hated it back in the day, but I appreciate the album, her voice and the nostalgia factor more now) 

Circus (maybe it should be higher than BOMT… Unusual You and Blur are some of her best work ever) 

Femme Fatale 

Britney Jean 

1. Blackout

Full if bops. Pop perfections. No skips

2. Oops I Did It Again

Pop perfection! With maybe 1-2 skips. It’s underrated.

3. Britney

Quite diverse. Not that cohesive but I do love almost every track. 

4. …Baby One More Time

I love the singles!! Some of her bests. I will be there and deep in my heart are great too. Vocally outstanding. Maybe a bit outdated but I enjoy it. 

5. In The Zone

Four standout tracks: Toxic Everytime, BOM and TOMH. Some ok tracks and a few weak ones. That’s why it’s right in the middle of my ranking. Though bonus punts for creativity.

6. Glory

Probably like this as much as ITZ. Maybe even more on some days. Wrong single choices. Or at least order. But it has quite a few bops! 

7. Circus

Good fun pop album with a few fillers though. Amazing bonus tracks 

8. Femme Fatale

Don’t get me wrong. I actually love FF! A lot of the songs lack Britney’s soul and passion though

9. Britney Jean

Any Britney fan it their right mind would rank this last. We’re Britney fans. Not Myah’s.

Edited by Peter Pan

1. Blackout :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: [perfection, bible]

2. In The Zone :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: [to me, 2 songs can be scrapped and the bonus tracks can be replacements]

3. Glory :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: [super cohesive, just for that above the others]

4. Femme Fatale :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: [I really do like Pepsi, this album is fire idc]

5. Britney :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: [a mess, but a cute mess]

6. Circus :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: [a mess]

7. BOMT :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: [the singles honey, it saves it from last]

8. OIDIA :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: [idk]

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block