🚨CRIMINAL IMPLICATIONS! Rosengart DESTROYS Weingarten in Nov 2023 Phone Call...Jamie Spears Admitted To Misconduct in Deposition including mirroring Britney's phone + placing monitoring devices in her home

7 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

Rosengart goes on to say: 

Source:

credit for the doc: @Ghoulia :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Weingarten's goal is to get paid and get out. I hope he's imploring his client to make a serious settlement offer. Otherwise, he keeps being a used car salesman.

Something I would like to see addressed is what the process is for making a claim against the bond that Jaime has/had. Does Britney need to have a determination of wrongdoing by police or the court? 

• Like 2

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Oh it's getting HOT. Jamie has CRACKED. Lou is SWEATING and having heart palpitations lol she's up next! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: The cards are falling... 

6 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Can't wait to celebrate the RICO charges once they're announced  Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

Remember Britney refered to TCon as  "the organization" in her book. 

RICO = The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations

I can't wait either!! She's too slick for putting that in her book! She's not stupid.

Thank you for posting this Lola xoxo 

#JusticeForBritney

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Elri said:

Weingarten's goal is to get paid and get out. I hope he's imploring his client to make a serious settlement offer. Otherwise, he keeps being a used car salesman.

Something I would like to see addressed is what the process is for making a claim against the bond that Jaime has/had. Does Britney need to have a determination of wrongdoing by police or the court

I think that the trial in May will determine Jamie's wrongdoing as conservator and the bond is paid to Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block