🚨CRIMINAL IMPLICATIONS! Rosengart DESTROYS Weingarten in Nov 2023 Phone Call...Jamie Spears Admitted To Misconduct in Deposition including mirroring Britney's phone + placing monitoring devices in her home

Plus, remember to think about: Why would Weingarten take the case if he may NEVER get paid?? Could it be he is doing someone a favor in the industry? Weingarten was named a Billboard "Top Music Lawyer" in 2020. Why? 

"Last year, Weingarten represented the adult children of Tom Petty in a dispute with Petty’s widow, Dana York Petty, helping to reach an agreement over management of the late rocker’s estate 'that honors his memory and is true to his legacy.'" 

And that Tom Petty management deal was with Lou Taylor's mentor: Irving Azoff and Dana was represented by Adam Streisand. Caryn Weingarten is also deeply connected to Kardashian bestie Ellen Degeneres.

Courtney Love and Kanye said Irving was involved in Britney's conservatorship. He worked with Brian Wilson under conservatorship in the 1990s (c'mon where the hell did Lou get the idea from? It is a bizarre idea - unless you've seen someone work under a CON before) AND Irving's company was just named in a trafficking lawsuit involving Harvey Weinstein and James Dolan.

Lou can only be protected by the most powerful man in the music industry for so long... and he was the mastermind behind Concerts West getting Britney's Dream Within A Dream tour, and the headline making & long standing rivalry of Britney and Christina! 

I mean Irving's house was right across the street from the Bridges facility... I don't know what more evidence people need?

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

Plus, remember to think about: Why would Weingarten take the case if he may NEVER get paid?? Could it be he is doing someone a favor in the industry? Weingarten was named a Billboard "Top Music Lawyer" in 2020. Why? 

"Last year, Weingarten represented the adult children of Tom Petty in a dispute with Petty’s widow, Dana York Petty, helping to reach an agreement over management of the late rocker’s estate 'that honors his memory and is true to his legacy.'" 

And that Tom Petty management deal was with Lou Taylor's mentor: Irving Azoff and Dana was represented by Adam Streisand. Caryn Weingarten is also deeply connected to Kardashian bestie Ellen Degeneres.

Courtney Love and Kanye said Irving was involved in Britney's conservatorship. He worked with Brian Wilson under conservatorship in the 1990s (c'mon where the hell did Lou get the idea from? It is a bizarre idea - unless you've seen someone work under a CON before) AND Irving's company was just named in a trafficking lawsuit involving Harvey Weinstein and James Dolan.

Lou can only be protected by the most powerful man in the music industry for so long... and he was the mastermind behind Concerts West getting Britney's Dream Within A Dream tour, and the headline making & long standing rivalry of Britney and Christina! 

I mean Irving's house was right across the street from the Bridges facility... I don't know what more evidence people need?

Wow...this goes so deep! I'm sure you're aware of this but would you happen to have an idea who these 4-5 witnesses are? I think one of them could be David Lucado since if iirc he mentioned he'd testify against the wrongdoings of the c-ship

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

Plus, remember to think about: Why would Weingarten take the case if he may NEVER get paid?? Could it be he is doing someone a favor in the industry?

Irving's house was right across the street from the Bridges facility... I don't know what more evidence people need?

I did not know Irving Azoff's house was across the street from the now closed down Bridges facility...Lou is definitely her mentor Irving's puppet. 

So you think Weingarten is doing a favor to Irving Azoff?

5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

So you think Weingarten is doing a favor to Irving Azoff?

yep! Because Irving took Lou mainstream after the success of PoM. This power network wanted to bring back Vegas residencies with a vengeance but in order to draw the capital investment they needed to lock in someone like Britney *years* in advance. Azoff was involved initially when negotiations were underway for Celine Dion & AEG.

This crew is willing to hang Jamie out to dry BUT they are still going to do their best to protect him. Jamie could expose them ALL and he would if he had any sliver of a heart ❤️ left. 

After 2014 - Lou was gifted many clients through Irving: Kardashians, Gwen Stefani etc

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

would you happen to have an idea who these 4-5 witnesses are?

I have no idea. This is a very big game being played so it will be nice to ultimately know who some of the good people close to the con were. Like Cassie Petrey faced a lot of hate from fans, but she stayed very unshakable and confident in her capacity working with B. She didn’t come off defensive either. Cade also mentioned some man behind the scenes was a longtime supporter of B. I’m looking forward to more truth coming out. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

I have no idea. This is a very big game being played so it will be nice to ultimately know who some of the good people close to the con were. Like Cassie Petrey faced a lot of hate from fans, but she stayed very unshakable and confident in her capacity working with B. She didn’t come off defensive either. Cade also mentioned some man behind the scenes was a longtime supporter of B. I’m looking forward to more truth coming out. 

Didn't it get confirmed Cade was talking about Larry Rudolph :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

48 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oooh! My spider senses are tingling...do you think it could be Larry?

TMZ definitely said it was Larry and I think some other "news" site as well. 

If it is Larry, it explains why Cade was seen hanging out with him a few months ago.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

if it wasn’t Larry (i doubt he is a good guy) i truly hope Cade was wearing a wire!

Larry can't be a good guy if he was the one that drugged Britney & made her pass out on NYE in 2006 which led to a 2007 full of hysteria causing the cship to be effected. 

• Love 3

What I think: The main focus is on finances. They are a factual entity that can be proven on black and white. If the Las Vegas contract has a requirement for Britney to be under the conservatorship, it means human trafficking with the purpose of making money from an artist's talent by forcing her to work. 

The 2016 court monitor's report spells it out: complicated finances, intermittent dr*g use, prone to wrong influence. Britney dispels the dr*g use in her book. Influence by having boyfriends who tell her she doesn't need a conservatorship? 

Britney's book gives clues to Rosengart's strategy both by what was written and what was left out. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
On 1/17/2024 at 5:41 AM, The Femme Fatale said:

That’s what I’m assuming. She’s laying low so that all this **** gets front and center in the headlines instead of what she said or did on Instagram today. The public needs to know about all of this, that lots of illegal **** happened to Britney. This is what needs to be seen on every media site.

I don't think B is this calculated, in all honesty.

57 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

didn't she say it was the second time she told all the same to court?

only that June 23rd 2021 was public, not sealed??

Yes, but this time, she had a strategy. She insisted that the phone call were to be public. Ingham wanted to make it private.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block