🚨CRIMINAL IMPLICATIONS! Rosengart DESTROYS Weingarten in Nov 2023 Phone Call...Jamie Spears Admitted To Misconduct in Deposition including mirroring Britney's phone + placing monitoring devices in her home

On 1/18/2024 at 12:51 AM, Lola2790 said:

You think he wasted millions of Britney's money and hired people from Trump's Mueller investigation for nothing?? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: He's also been working pro bono for the past year which in Latin means for the good of all. This case will be huge. Mark my words. 

Loucifer has hired the best trial attorney who was the prosecutor for the Enron scandal, whose accounting firm Arther Andersen had the largest AUDIT FAILURE in USA!!!

Thanks @Mx_Defying for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us 🌹

Oh wow!So Lou is shaking if she hired him. This has to be huge loss for her

1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Do we know have any idea who this 'Kaitlyn Angel Renae Cox' person could be? Jamie is listed as conservator (of person). My immediate thoughts just jump to Britney...  @Gutterguppy can vouch for this also as they've looked at this too...

Very strange his name is attached to this Kaitlyn person. When I googled her name and put conservatorship at the end, this article came up:

WWW.KIRO7.COM

A California judge on Wednesday denied singer Britney Spears’ request to have her father...

I wonder if the Kaitlin name was an alias for Britney perhaps so the media wouldn’t catch on to what her parents were doing?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Very strange his name is attached to this Kaitlyn person. When I googled her name and put conservatorship at the end, this article came up:

WWW.KIRO7.COM

A California judge on Wednesday denied singer Britney Spears’ request to have her father...

I wonder if the Kaitlin name was an alias for Britney perhaps so the media wouldn’t catch on to what her parents were doing?

I believe it. I mean who else could it be? It gives very much 'Maria River Red' vibes!!! Interesting that, that particular article would show up... :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I believe it. I mean who else could it be? It gives very much 'Maria River Red' vibes!!! Interesting that, that particular article would show up... :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

wow…this is too wild. Layers upon layers of debauchery. 

and the date for that particular case is 2006! I wonder if that’s from when Lou and her co. have been plotting from?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

wow…this is too wild. Layers upon layers of debauchery. 

and the date for that particular case is 2006! I wonder if that’s from when Lou and her co. have been plotting from?

So crazy and wiiiild! Tbh we didn't even look that deep it's all public records! Imagine what Rosengart & Kroll have found. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Those judges though i'm giving a side eye:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:....

Reagarding Lou...

In the words of Wendy williams

Lou and her co have been scheming since 2006! 100% the timelines match up and there's too many coincidences at this point... 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block