🚨CRIMINAL IMPLICATIONS! Rosengart DESTROYS Weingarten in Nov 2023 Phone Call...Jamie Spears Admitted To Misconduct in Deposition including mirroring Britney's phone + placing monitoring devices in her home

25 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Waiting for Lous deposition. 

Me, too, but they are not public, and we won't find out what she said. Same for Robin Greenhill and the third principal. End of January.

You can find out what happens with Cher's attempt to put her son Elijah Blue in a conservatorship. Court date is January 29th. At the last date, he was present with his wife and one of his sisters.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Britney671 said:

im hoping more people crack and they get you know who, the big L, to serve time. i want her *** in jail, and her name dragged in the media. and all those celebs just turn their backs on her.

Yes and once the public knows of Lou M Taylor’s abuse, I hope Meghan Trainor gets dragged for always defending her and saying how great she is. She was still speaking highly of her and low key shading Britney in a podcast like a month ago. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Thanks for posting Lola.

I was assuming everyone was going to get away with it. We all know it was illegal but I thought it was going to be swept under the rug, being settled or whatever.

I guess I am jaded at this point, but this gives me a sense of hope. 

Please keep us updated!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Oh it's getting HOT. Jamie has CRACKED. Lou is SWEATING and having heart palpitations lol she's up next! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: The cards are falling... 

I can't wait either!! She's too slick for putting that in her book! She's not stupid.

Thank you for posting this Lola xoxo 

#JusticeForBritney

Trying to remember what other clues Britney might have had in her book and I just remembered

“I’m not clueless anymore. Now I’m basically a CIA agent.”🌹🧨

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Catalin said:

He's all talk lmao.

You think he wasted millions of Britney's money and hired people from Trump's Mueller investigation for nothing?? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: He's also been working pro bono for the past year which in Latin means for the good of all. This case will be huge. Mark my words. 

Loucifer has hired the best trial attorney who was the prosecutor for the Enron scandal, whose accounting firm Arther Andersen had the largest AUDIT FAILURE in USA!!!

Thanks @Mx_Defying for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us 🌹

• Love 9
Just now, Lola2790 said:

You think he wasted millions of Britney's money and hired people from Trump's Mueller investigation for nothing?? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: He's also been working pro bono for the past year which in Latin means for the good of all. This case will be huge. Mark my words. 

Loucifer has hired the best trial attorney who was the prosecutor for the Enron scandal, whose accounting firm Arther Andersen had the largest AUDIT FAILURE in USA!!!

Thanks @Mx_Defying for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us 🌹

And what did Britney say during the time Loucifer hired this lawyer?? 

Oh right. Upperworld crime. 

Posted on October 28, 2022:

1004759_9651282_A_updates.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I’m assuming this is the audio file that was being looked into?  If so, the hanging up the phone is a clear indication of wrong doing!  Can’t wait to see this trial start, I will be following it like my grandma did the OJ trial :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: hoping to see all of them fry! 

thank you for your updates, Lola!  

14 hours ago, Zach F said:

Could they also throw Weingarten in jail just we don’t have to see his face anymore 

Yes they can!  Not for that reason, not that I disagree with you, but because of perjury!  That is taken seriously in any case, but much more serious with an officer of the court (they can be disbarred at the very least). Especially with the magnitude of this case.  With it being very public, I assume, they would give him one of the more harsh consequences instead of just a slap on the wrist/suspension from practicing law.  

can’t wait for ALL of them, including team cons lawyers, to ALL get what’s coming to them!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, setlimitations said:

I’m assuming this is the audio file that was being looked into?  If so, the hanging up the phone is a clear indication of wrong doing!  Can’t wait to see this trial start, I will be following it like my grandma did the OJ trial :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: hoping to see all of them fry! 

thank you for your updates, Lola!  

Yes they can!  Not for that reason, not that I disagree with you, but because of perjury!  That is taken seriously in any case, but much more serious with an officer of the court (they can be disbarred at the very least). Especially with the magnitude of this case.  With it being very public, I assume, they would give him one of the more harsh consequences instead of just a slap on the wrist/suspension from practicing law.  

can’t wait for ALL of them, including team cons lawyers, to ALL get what’s coming to them!

I think TCon will be scrambling to settle this case before it heads to trial

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I think TCon will be scrambling to settle this case before it heads to trial

Do you mean they will withdraw requests to have their fees paid by Britney and they will produce proper paperwork for accounting #12?  Other than that, I don't know if you can settle a case that includes criminal behavior.

47 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Do you mean they will withdraw requests to have their fees paid by Britney and they will produce proper paperwork for accounting #12?  Other than that, I don't know if you can settle a case that includes criminal behavior.

Yes. Settling the "wrapping up" of the conservatorship financials. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block