Britney’s son Sean Preston to fans: “mind your business and live your life”

On 1/11/2024 at 8:54 AM, PokerCount said:

Honestly they are brats idgaf what anyone   says to them but they don’t deserve attention ignore them 

Honestly your gross . This is a multi faceted situation and they are her pride and joy. Her kids . Grow up

6 hours ago, Steve W said:

Honestly your gross . This is a multi faceted situation and they are her pride and joy. Her kids . Grow up

That’s a little extreme… I called them brats and it makes me disgusting? Their dad and now themselves opened this door for this to happen, they are not kids anymore people need to stop wrapping them in bubble wrap. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, DarielXO said:

ah horrible.

sometimes I really don't know what to think anymore. The issue we have not really seen or heard Britney properly, speaking openly as she used to before CS. All is instagram, book, etc. Maybe we will never really know but it's hard to understand why kids would not want to see their mother until unless the above is true.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ronron said:

Is this user reliable?

I honestly don't know. An attention W for sure, because he tagged TMZ in and posted this and other alleged screenshots multiple times, but that doesn't mean they're not real. This is why I just saved the link, and time will tell, I guess.

5 hours ago, PokerCount said:

That’s a little extreme… I called them brats and it makes me disgusting? Their dad and now themselves opened this door for this to happen, they are not kids anymore people need to stop wrapping them in bubble wrap. 

They are kids . Young minds . They are her kids. Kevin has alienated them from her. Yet she allowed them to leave out of love. Those boys are her pride and joy. I am sure they have adults saying certain things . I am sure they have seen things they could not comprehend. Manipulating leeches happened to Britney and her kids have been weapons to control her ( do this and we let you see your kids) . I am sure there is more to the story . I am sure they love Britney dearly. Stop talking about her kids. Honestly grow up. Its sad they are missing out on formidable years with their mom. Its a sad situation no matter how you look at it.  You should stop .  Yes sorry to me 18 is a kid. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Yet again it's weird and sick grown a.$$ men and women are interacting with young boys. Also going to mention the instances I've seen of them being thirsted over. Where's the pe** police?? That's the messsge being sent out. Britney fans talking to her boys online and these fans see nothing wrong with it.

• Like 1
On 1/11/2024 at 2:52 PM, DanjaMouse said:

As a potty mouth myself, I applaud his final message back 🤭👏🏽🤬 

Also, I noticed recently his girlfriend is the daughter of Gary Numan, that’s who he’s travelling with. Not expecting many to know who that is but he’s been a big deal in the past and has some well known songs.
new wave 80s GIF

Wow is she really Gary Numan's daughter??? I love this kind of pop culture interrelationships. 

M.E.  is such a good song!

• Love 1
On 1/12/2024 at 5:42 PM, DarielXO said:

I think its fake because Sean doesn't seem the type that writes those looooong texts to strangers or to anyone honestly, I think most kids nowadays (generation Z) don't even that the brain for that...and the cursing is also missing, I picture him replying things like 'y' idiot go fk urself, mind your fkin business, y' know nothin, bye'  not these paragraphs that could be in a book.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block