Britney’s son Sean Preston to fans: “mind your business and live your life”

3 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

You think spears family should have the thickest skin in the industry but it’s the opposite . Her or her sons or her managers are so ghetto that affected by the comments of nobodies…

Oh do get real. They had to drop out of school because their mother was posting herself nekkid online. 

I can't imagine being one of those boys, they have had it tough. It's all such a shame.

• Haha 5

There’s a lot of assumptions made here. We don’t know anything about him other than Britney gave birth to him. Who’s to say he hasn’t grown up and started to make his own money? I seem to remember him being artsy fartsy, maybe he’s making dollar that way. 

I find it interesting neither him or Kevin follow each other on instagram, yet Kevin and Jayden do. Maybe that’s a sign of the state of their relationship? I dunno, because WE don’t know anything…

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave the kids alone. So what if she is traveling with his Mother money? That’s his mother and not yours. If these kids were bad they could be like any other rich kids living with their mother and spending her money,but they have chosen to live a normal regular life away from Hollywood which speaks volumes about their characters. I hope he goes to college. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Oh do get real. They had to drop out of school because their mother was posting herself nekkid online. 

I can't imagine being one of those boys, they have had it tough. It's all such a shame.

What proof does your dumb *** have that they had to drop out of school? 🤡 

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

Leave the kids alone. So what if she is traveling with his Mother money? That’s his mother and not yours. If these kids were bad they could be like any other rich kids living with their mother and spending her money,but they have chosen to live a normal regular life away from Hollywood which speaks volumes about their characters. I hope he goes to college. 

I would rather not speak of Federline characters tbh LOL

Agree not to contact the kids but so far they have not displayed any good intention whatsoever. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block