Britney’s son Sean Preston to fans: “mind your business and live your life”

5 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I think its fake because Sean doesn't seem the type that writes those looooong texts to strangers or to anyone honestly, I think most kids nowadays (generation Z) don't even that the brain for that...and the cursing is also missing, I picture him replying things like 'y' idiot go fk urself, mind your fkin business, y' know nothin, bye'  not these paragraphs that could be in a book.

I agree that it is fake. At least I hope he would have enough common sense not to write to strangers. He had enough sense not to participate in the Daphne interview disaster.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, J45x said:

Wow is she really Gary Numan's daughter??? I love this kind of pop culture interrelationships. 

M.E.  is such a good song!

Look Gary numan say about Britney 

I want them to play Britney Spears at my funeral. This way I won’t feel so bad about being dead, and everyone there will know there is something worse than Death.

Gary Numan
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Yep, Echo Numan 

madonna look it up GIF

I found her IG, very artsy and moody, not the type I would have expect Sean Preston to date but good for them I guess. Some fans already are commenting on her photos. Disgusting :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

10 minutes ago, daninha said:

I want them to play Britney Spears at my funeral. This way I won’t feel so bad about being dead, and everyone there will know there is something worse than Death.

Gary Numan

Manjobi confirmed for the soundtrack of Gary Numan Funeral! The song that keeps on giving. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, daninha said:

Gary Numan

Wow that's harsh. What a trash.

Ps I hope his granddaughter ends up looking exactly like Britney. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Edited by humstarr
  • Haha 2
On 1/11/2024 at 3:50 PM, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

It’s really weird to harass her kids like this… 

What's weird is that her own sons recorded her secretly so K Flop could post the videos and they all could try and make Britney look like a bad mom.

What's weird is K Flop being unemployed and having 6 kids to take care of.

What's weird was the Daphne video interview Jayden and Sean did that wasn't cool.

What's weird is her sons claiming Britney had dr**s being delivered to the home.

• Like 4
On 1/13/2024 at 10:40 PM, J45x said:

I found her IG, very artsy and moody, not the type I would have expect Sean Preston to date but good for them I guess. Some fans already are commenting on her photos. Disgusting :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I'm not sure they are dating.

Sean was in the UK though to meet a music producer, I can't divulge my sources but that is the main reason he was there. I don't want to say too much also BC fans are rabid. 

Btw Gary numan is cool, he attended my university Freshers party 

• Like 1

They're literally children. (Yeah, SP is 18. Whatever, he's still a kid.)

You don't know them, you don't know her, leave them alone. Do people think dragging her kids is gonna make her feel better? Do they think the boys are just gonna magically see the light? No, all this does is make them resent her, which makes her resent us. Even the ones who DO mind their business and keep to themselves.

You people honestly disgust me.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

They're literally children. (Yeah, SP is 18. Whatever, he's still a kid.)

You don't know them, you don't know her, leave them alone. Do people think dragging her kids is gonna make her feel better? Do they think the boys are just gonna magically see the light? No, all this does is make them resent her, which makes her resent us. Even the ones who DO mind their business and keep to themselves.

You people honestly disgust me.

Said beautifully. The negative know it all losers & posers who had the nerve to judge Brit or her kids genuinely need to screw off when they can barely even speak proper English

• Love 1
On 1/11/2024 at 1:27 PM, Whitney Houston said:

I don't care. Since her sons acted like b towards their mother, they will suffer the consequences. If it's in the form of such HONEST messages, then I have nothing against it. We all know the truth so let's stop acting like drama queens defending the rights of people (who abused and gaslighted a member in their family for money)… :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

That’s not your or anyone else’s business to parent someone’s kid. Some of you really acting like paparazzi, the very same people who partly stressed Britney’s mental health.

Edited by Strauss

This is another level of embarrassment. He’s just a kid who didn’t ask for any of this. What gives any of you the right to infringe on his personal life and message him privately, then share those messages online with everyone? Deranged, I tell ya. Deranged.

• Like 1
On 1/16/2024 at 6:00 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

Said beautifully. The negative know it all losers & posers who had the nerve to judge Brit or her kids genuinely need to screw off when they can barely even speak proper English

It truly just boggles the mind. What do they truly think is going to happen? Britney literally gave up her freedom for her sons. We always suspected it and she outright confirmed it in her book. So why does any fan of hers even slightly think that she would appreciate us, a bunch of ******* strangers, cussing out her kids in her name? Most parents don't even let the GRANDPARENTS or AUNTS AND UNCLES discipline their kids, you think STRANGERS is ok? I-I just can't.

• Love 4
On 1/16/2024 at 1:52 PM, DiamondCircus said:

What's weird is that her own sons recorded her secretly so K Flop could post the videos and they all could try and make Britney look like a bad mom.

What's weird is K Flop being unemployed and having 6 kids to take care of.

What's weird was the Daphne video interview Jayden and Sean did that wasn't cool.

What's weird is her sons claiming Britney had dr**s being delivered to the home.

Im here for Sean Preston's Popozão 

:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing::kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing::kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing::kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

• Haha 2

This fanbase has become a bunch of cop calling, child messaging, selfish, arrogant bunch of åśśħöłẽś. (NOT ALL OF YOU! SOME! You know who you are 😒)

And, yet, y’all wanna know why she won’t give us another album/tour…..

Chile, PUH-LEASE!

After all of that, do you really think that we even deserve an album/tour?

Leave the kids alone, let her live her best life, let her do what she needs to do!

FFS! 🙄😒

On 1/13/2024 at 5:09 AM, Daredevil said:

ah horrible.

sometimes I really don't know what to think anymore. The issue we have not really seen or heard Britney properly, speaking openly as she used to before CS. All is instagram, book, etc. Maybe we will never really know but it's hard to understand why kids would not want to see their mother until unless the above is true.

they have been alienated from their mom since day 1. We all witnessed it. If you're going to believe some random account claiming to have spoken to Preston, Britney's fans are too gullible. Moreover, if Britney had really harmed one of her kids, Kfed would have made it public by now, especially when he tried to sell his documentary.

It seems that none of you have teenagers. I've encountered some really bratty kids who have said incredibly mean things about their own mother simply because their father alienated them. When you have teenagers, you'll understand why some kids have a strained relationship, especially with the parent trying to impose discipline.

I remember one of her kids saying that Kfed was like a god.  He is a father who has never worked in his life and has used his kids their entire lives to get money from their mother. If I were Britney's kid, I would be embarrassed by him, not by Britney

Edited by Estrella
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block