Britney’s son Sean Preston to fans: “mind your business and live your life”

How anyone can think these children havent been affected since childhood is strange to me. 

Just because you live priveliged lives doesnt mean ****. Look what Paris Jackson went through and that is just ONE example. 

A lot of people are way to hard on them. And lets respect Britney dedicated her book to them, pretty much her reason for existing at times.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
15 hours ago, humstarr said:

Ignore them yes but also his own money? :surejan:

Why is it hard to believe he works at a 7eleven or something and pays for his trips using his paycheck? He’s living rent free at home and probably gets all his meals free 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Why is it hard to believe he works at a 7eleven or something and pays for his trips using his paycheck? He’s living rent free at home and probably gets all his meals free 

It is hard to believe, yes. His father doesnt even have a job. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 5

I do not have much sympathy for them, but some fans don’t realize that they actually have the ability to make things even worse between Britney and her children like this. It’s really irresponsible. They see random people (which they perceive as weird/crazy, for obvious reasons) get in their personal business and attack their (POS) dad so they’re automatically on his side. 

Same is true for those who attack JL with really cheap shots btw, like talking about her looks or being the less talented/beautiful/successful sister when they’re already victims of bad parenting. That’s not how you’re gonna make a victim of (Lou’s) brainwashing open their eyes, you’re only gonna add to the tension between her and Britney. Seriously, stop getting in others’ personal business.

• Like 4

i see some of you justifying this... disgusting. some ppl think that just because they stan a celebrity they have the right to go to someone's insta and harass them about their private life. it's just embarrassing. britney loves her kids, they're HER KIDS, the most important thing in her life. leave them alone.

Inappropriate and also ineffective. He's clearly repelled by this part of his mother's fame and only a fool would think his being reprimanded by a stranger would make the gap separating him from Britney less insurmountable. Our actions have far-reaching consequences. Unhinged fans are not going to talk him around back to her side.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

There’s a lot of assumptions made here. We don’t know anything about him other than Britney gave birth to him. Who’s to say he hasn’t grown up and started to make his own money? I seem to remember him being artsy fartsy, maybe he’s making dollar that way. 

I find it interesting neither him or Kevin follow each other on instagram, yet Kevin and Jayden do. Maybe that’s a sign of the state of their relationship? I dunno, because WE don’t know anything…

It was Preston who allegedly said on this very same IG that he didn't want anything from the parents because he's fed up with both of them, and he just wants to move out quickly. He didn't participate in the Daphne nonsense either. And he allegedly told that fan that he loved Britney but she hit him several times and threatened them with a knife, so he doesn't really want to go close to her anymore.

1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

It was Preston who allegedly said on this very same IG that he didn't want anything from the parents because he's fed up with both of them, and he just wants to move out quickly. He didn't participate in the Daphne nonsense either. And he allegedly told that fan that he loved Britney but she hit him several times and threatened them with a knife, so he doesn't really want to go close to her anymore.

I did think about him not really in the Daphne doc, he was kinda just living in the background.

I suppose only him, Jayden and Britney know what happened between them as a family. There’s his truth, their truth and the actual truth. 

• Love 1

To be fair, if a complete stranger started commenting on my relationship with my own mother, I would probably respond in the same way. It's completely inappropriate to be messaging her sons. 

We all need to remember that ever since the conservatorship was implemented (and even before, for that matter), Preston and his brother were used as pawns to keep Britney in line. As a direct result of this, they haven't always been able to have a proper relationship with their mother. They have paid a heavy price for what those complicit with the conservatorship did. 

Should they have filmed their mother disciplining them and took part in a televised interview about her? Absolutely not. But they're young and have had a certain narrative about Britney drilled into them for most of their lives. That's going to take a lot of undoing. And for all we know, Britney and her sons could be on good terms now anyway. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, DarielXO said:

when did he say she threatened them with knives and hit them?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block