Britney’s son Sean Preston to fans: “mind your business and live your life”

On 1/18/2024 at 1:01 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It truly just boggles the mind. What do they truly think is going to happen? Britney literally gave up her freedom for her sons. We always suspected it and she outright confirmed it in her book. So why does any fan of hers even slightly think that she would appreciate us, a bunch of ******* strangers, cussing out her kids in her name? Most parents don't even let the GRANDPARENTS or AUNTS AND UNCLES discipline their kids, you think STRANGERS is ok? I-I just can't.

Literally! Mental illness, they really think their opinions & negative energy hold any weight in Britney’s world. Pathetic & creepy, it’s usually the most unhinged psychopaths constantly attacking strangers online

• Love 1
On 1/20/2024 at 2:06 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

Literally! Mental illness, they really think their opinions & negative energy hold any weight in Britney’s world. Pathetic & creepy, it’s usually the most unhinged psychopaths constantly attacking strangers online

It's truly sad and I wish I could confidently say it's children, but we all know it's likely 30 year old white gay men.

I had a really cool dream today with Britney's family, it's always like that, I had a dream years before with her whole family idk what ****ery is this, but it's always so vivid and really cool and happy.

Today's dream was around Britney's birthday, we were at a HUGE BEACH house for her birthday, it was so cool, I remember I was sitting on the ground on a puff with Lynne and 2 other guys, we were chatting than Britney came down the stairs so beautiful and we sung happy birthday, it was super cool, then she changed to her pyjamas, some people left, and we played hide and seek, it was like we were really good friends. Next day we had lunch at another "beach farm-house" that her dad Jamie own, we had lunch there, barbecue, then I was really best friends with Sean and Jayden, and we drive a car sight seeing all the beaches till we get to one really cool, it was like a 20 minutes drive and we chat a lot, we were really like best friends, we were playing and having fun, I love it super cool dream, and Jamie was SUPER NICE, I really liked him, during that part my dad came to the car and it was like we were cousins or something it was getting confusing so I dropped that dream lol

Edited by Jup1ter
On 1/16/2024 at 10:52 AM, DiamondCircus said:

What's weird is that her own sons recorded her secretly so K Flop could post the videos and they all could try and make Britney look like a bad mom.

What's weird is K Flop being unemployed and having 6 kids to take care of.

What's weird was the Daphne video interview Jayden and Sean did that wasn't cool.

What's weird is her sons claiming Britney had dr**s being delivered to the home.

They are her kids. Stop .. manipulation is real. Their father and step mom are terrible people for alienating her from her kids . Britney loves them more than life . She set them free . Because she knows whats up and she has more love for them than anyone or anything . Please end this post . 

Edited by Steve W
1 hour ago, Steve W said:

They are her kids. Stop .. manipulation is real. Their father and step mom are terrible people for alienating her from her kids . Britney loves them more than life . She set them free . Because she knows whats up and she has more love for them than anyone or anything . Please end this post . 

Stop acting like they’re babies! They can make the choice to support their mom and they choose not too! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Stop acting like they’re babies! They can make the choice to support their mom and they choose not too! 

They are her kids. We have no idea if they talk. Give them time. They are young minds. I am sure they have seen a lot that they never understood . I am sure they are confused, sad , angry , stressed , lost , and a variety of many emotions . Yet I am sure they love their mom . She loves them. You need to stop bringing her kids into this . They are young. Your naive at that age . Your impressionable . Let them figure it out . This is an awful time for all of them.  Why make it harder . Do you think Britney likes reading people bash her kids. They bash her enough . Everyone I am sure is hurting.  Time , love, support , patience, grace . We all owe Britney and her sons more .  Yet I just read negative . 

15 minutes ago, Steve W said:

They are her kids. We have no idea if they talk. Give them time. They are young minds. I am sure they have seen a lot that they never understood . I am sure they are confused, sad , angry , stressed , lost , and a variety of many emotions . Yet I am sure they love their mom . She loves them. You need to stop bringing her kids into this . They are young. Your naive at that age . Your impressionable . Let them figure it out . This is an awful time for all of them.  Why make it harder . Do you think Britney likes reading people bash her kids. They bash her enough . Everyone I am sure is hurting.  Time , love, support , patience, grace . We all owe Britney and her sons more .  Yet I just read negative . 

Excuse you but Britney had dragged them herself multiple times online! I’m only saying stop acting like they’re babies, they know right from wrong! You don’t think Britney isn’t sad, betrayed, lonely and scared yet you cry a river over her not working!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Excuse you but Britney had dragged them herself multiple times online! I’m only saying stop acting like they’re babies, they know right from wrong! You don’t think Britney isn’t sad, betrayed, lonely and scared yet you cry a river over her not working!

No not your lane . She is their mom. Thats her personal right . We as outsiders do not have a right . They are young minds . 

Edited by Steve W
  • 2 months later...
On 1/12/2024 at 11:42 AM, DarielXO said:

that was never confirmed to be him.. Plus, it sounds made up because fans on here would point out that sean looked greasy and needed to shower and we've seen britney play with knives on insta so obviously a fan constructed a story about knives and bathing. so what if she hit him? some kids deserve a spanking as long as no there aren't any marks left

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block