"The Woman in Me" has reportedly sold 400,000 copies thus far, Britney gets 25% of net profits

I know TMZ is trash, and they make a habit of undermining & attacking Our Queen.

Britney is pulling in 25% of the net profits from the book.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, the 25% Britney is getting should cover the advance she got -- $12.5 million. There have been reports she received a $15 million advance, but we know it's $12.5 mil.

More than 400,000 copies have been sold, and the trajectory could take the book north of a million.

But really? Only 400,000? Even though there was a 9,000,000 rumor, a 15,000,000 rumor, and Britney saying herself that it was the highest selling celebrity memoir in history?

I want official reports from the publishers!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Because it reportedly sold 400K in just 1 day! Word of mouth will help sales a lot, so the number will keep getting bigger in the coming days/weeks. This is not the new Harry Potter book where fans and nonfans go insane the day for the release, it's a memoir. Harry's memoir total sales is around 3 millions, whereas Britney is reaching 500K in just 1 day :elton:

But Prince Harry sold 1.4M in a day so i still don’t understand 😭

6 minutes ago, lalaroses said:

But Prince Harry sold 1.4M in a day so i still don’t understand 😭

No idea about Harry;'s first day but TMZ says More than 400,000 copies have been sold, and the trajectory could take the book north of a million.

So I honestly think they don't have an exact number, it could be between 400K and 1M copies so far :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block