"The Woman in Me" has reportedly sold 400,000 copies thus far, Britney gets 25% of net profits

7 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Her manager would. How do you think they know the details of her contract? And why do you think the last part of the article focuses on him and props him up as the only reason she finished the book? 

Her manager obviously knows there are better and bigger platforms for this info, evenmoney wise too if thats the case... doesnt make sense to me.

All  just weird at this point!

Britney says on social mídia she has the highest selling book from a celebrity but there’s no news of that anywhere. I saw articles saying “Britney says she has the highest…” which is odd, at least. And now, this!

I just hope is not false information, it would look really bad for her and the future sells!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block