How was the Crossroads fan event from where you’re from?

jecho

9 hours ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

For my whole life, the people around me always act like I'm a weirdo when it comes to pop culture things. That's why I love Exhale. 

Same here this is like my community.

Miami was meh. I was Kanye west late and they had half of the seats open. Wish we had more of a community with whose where on here just to celebrate special events like this.

• Love 2

Lol my theater had barely anyone. There were some seriously funny parts like when Britney was singing her “poem” only to think it's a song, video, and now book title

Brought so many feel good memories. What a feel-good time to be alive right - the early 2000s. She used to bring so much light into the world, it's sad because you almost forget a time where her personal problems didn't overshadow the kind of art she brought into our worlds. 

IBB.CO

Image IMG-4604 hosted in ImgBB

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • Love 5

I just came home from the theater.

Well, there were like 20 people in total, more than I expected :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Tbh, that movie theater is kind of outdated and not too crowded in general, I don't know why they didn't play the movie in the most popular malls here where I live, I bet more people would've gone to see it. It should've been during the weekend too, Mondays are kind of odd to go to the theater.

I attended the NYC as well. Theater was packed and it was so much fun. Fans were laughing at the corny scenes. They booed Jaime Lynn and Justin (*NSYNC) people were clapping for Britney and fans were singing along overprotected. I captured every moment. It’s on my insta story. They gave out curious perfume to all fans. There was woman interviewing fans and a camera man outside the theater. I interviewed and they said it’s a special coming out on Hulu 🤷🏻‍♂️

https://instagram.com/stories/robertomelendezjr/3220242563696483985?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Toxicboy07
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

I just got back from the Pittsburgh screening and it was a big fat FLOP. There were maybe 20 seats filled not including mine. People were bored the entire time, no one laughed at the funny parts, or sang at the sing along and it was cringey af 💀 I’m grateful for the opportunity to see this on the big screen tho, I was only 6 years old when it came out in 2002 so this was a pleasant experience. 

Edited by BraveNewSeth
  • Love 1

I attended the event in Houston tonight and it was a blast!!! We got the book and a full size 3.3 bottle of Curious! The fans that attended seemed to be really into it and we were all singing and dancing the whole time. The audience applauded when she performed I Love Rock N Roll and Not A Girl in the movie. We all sung along at the end too! Overall super fun event, better than I expected it to be. :) 

• Love 5
  • Super Mods

I just came home from seeing it and it was amazing seeing it live on the big screen.

I was 8 years old when it was released, so I didn't get the chance to see it when it came out

but I feel like this made up for it.

It was so cool cause there was a commercial for her book and the movie  had sing-a-long karaoke parts for Overprotected and INAGNYAW.

It was kinda bittersweet for me to see this movie because this was Britney at the peak of her fame and life in general

and knowing that in less than 5 years, her life would go REALLY downhill afterwards!

Also idk if its cause I sat in the seats closer to the screen but Britney's body looked more curvy and fuller.

I wonder if her a.bortion happened around the time she started filming this movie.

Regardless she still looked great and flawless!

And last thing I will say is that a lot of the bad events that happen in the movie seem like they can be related to Britney's personal life. I wonder if she got inspired by her own life and used it for the characters.

Like her relationship with her mom and her losing her baby.

Sorry for my long comment but yeah this was SO worth seeing in theaters!
I had such a great time!
I'm glad I got to see it in theaters.

Hope it comes on streaming services soon. :)

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I just came back from one in London and WOWWWW!!!!! 

People booed at Juno Lee, cheered at Kim Cattrall, everyone started singing and clapping halfway through the songs, it really exceeded my expectations!! It was also packed!! I laughed, and cried, and the room was full of LOVE for Britney!!

Whoever is considering going alone, JUST DO IT! This will probably never happen again, at least for our generation. 

Honestly the energy was amazing!! 

Exactly!
I went alone and I was perfectly fine with that cause nobody in my real life is a Britney fan like me

plus all my best friends live far away and my sister and her husband were out of town.

Sometimes its healthy to do things on your own, it doesn't make you less of an adult.

I feel content and satisfied and had a wonderful night watching the movie of my fave popstar :) 

• Love 3

Just came back from the LA show. Both shows were sold out. I attended the last one and there was a Q&A at the end of the movie with the director Tamra Davis and producer Ann Carli. That was pretty awesome to hear about their experience filming and how Britney wanted to re-release the movie for her book launch. We got a copy of the book and the Curious perfume.

Edited by AndyPanda1985
  • Love 6

Just got back a bit ago from seeing it in Seattle, just one of the regular showings but it was such a great time and the theater was vibing with eachother and we LAUGHED and many of the girl groups that had come together for girls night out stayed for the song alongs haha theater crowd was probably half sold at my showing but I know the book screening for Seattle was almost sold out when I last checked today! 

Also we all could not stop laughing when Dan Akroyd shouts that line at Lucy in the hospital “and with a PREGNANT GIRL?!” like that took the entire theater OUT it was just so shocking lol 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly!
I went alone and I was perfectly fine with that cause nobody in my real life is a Britney fan like me

plus all my best friends live far away and my sister and her husband were out of town.

Sometimes its healthy to do things on your own, it doesn't make you less of an adult.

I feel content and satisfied and had a wonderful night watching the movie of my fave popstar :) 

If anything, it makes you more of an adult! 

I was gonna go with another friend that cancelled, and I was completely ready to go on my own as I wasn't gonna miss it, but a friend decided to join in

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block