How was the Crossroads fan event from where you’re from?

jecho

44 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Your boyfriend is toxic babe. If you do stuff with him that he likes then he should do your stuff with you too. If he doesn’t love all of you then he isn’t worth your time and energy tbh :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

He is slightly toxic but way less than other gays I have attempted to date. He's lucky that he stole my heart while I was still young and naive. He knows this. Lol

7zumt6.gif

Edited by Y2Gay jordeezy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I just come from my local theatre!! It was half full but you could tell they were Britney fans and I loved that! Nice energy. When the karaoke time arrived, one girl at the back screamed "THIS IS WHY I CAME TONIGHT!!" haha! But then everybody got shy and nobody really sang out loud, which was a bummer... Only two or three people got up and left before the sing-along but those must have been Swifties at heart so no biggie. Also, I enjoyed the movie so much!! I was surprised how I remembered every single scene... I didn't know I had watched it so many times?? And I still think it's good. It's quite stereotypical at times, but we all know it's not that serious. And Zoe Saldana is comedy GOLD, she actually made me laugh out loud so many times... And Britney, oh my... 2001/2 was definitely her peak, she's SO BEAUTIFUL GUYSSSS, I was gasping at the screen every time she appeared, my gawd what an angel. Now I cannot wait for her book!!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, blackoutzone2004 said:

did they already give you the book or are they giving it at the end?

No book. Just movie. Nothing special though I asked if the regal bartender would make the celiac accommodations to Taylor's Sweet Melody cocktail "the Britney" since I was getting it for tonight and she totally did. 😅 (basically Titos, Coconut Rum, and strawberry syrup with sprite)  We sang our hearts out and had fun. It was a very early 30s crowd but in the best way. Bumble was doing a promotion for something else and gave us all trucker hats 😅

4 hours ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I just came back from one in London and WOWWWW!!!!! 

People booed at Juno Lee, cheered at Kim Cattrall, everyone started singing and clapping halfway through the songs, it really exceeded my expectations!! It was also packed!! I laughed, and cried, and the room was full of LOVE for Britney!!

Whoever is considering going alone, JUST DO IT! This will probably never happen again, at least for our generation. 

Honestly the energy was amazing!! 

LOL I wanted to boo JL but nobody else did and I was too embarrassed 😂😂 I was at the 7pm Melbourne screening and the vibe was so nice, there was a countdown before it started and then everyone was cheering for Britney. It was actually so nice being around ppl that really love her and aren’t hanging crap on her for her IG. I agree, ppl should just go - the energy was great. I was super tired and tempted to skip it but went and loved it, hadn’t watched the whole movie through in years so that was also nice, especially on the big screen. It was funny there was a gasp in my cinema when Kim Cattrall opened the door, I was like who hasn’t seen this before?! Haha it was great though, not that many celebs could pack out a cinema with a 20 year old movie purely just filled with ppl who love her. It was really special. :)

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I just come from my local theatre!! It was half full but you could tell they were Britney fans and I loved that! Nice energy. When the karaoke time arrived, one girl at the back screamed "THIS IS WHY I CAME TONIGHT!!" haha! But then everybody got shy and nobody really sang out loud, which was a bummer... Only two or three people got up and left before the sing-along but those must have been Swifties at heart so no biggie. Also, I enjoyed the movie so much!! I was surprised how I remembered every single scene... I didn't know I had watched it so many times?? And I still think it's good. It's quite stereotypical at times, but we all know it's not that serious. And Zoe Saldana is comedy GOLD, she actually made me laugh out loud so many times... And Britney, oh my... 2001/2 was definitely her peak, she's SO BEAUTIFUL GUYSSSS, I was gasping at the screen every time she appeared, my gawd what an angel. Now I cannot wait for her book!!

why do you keep ****ting on swifties for no reason my god

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

LOL I wanted to boo JL but nobody else did and I was too embarrassed 😂😂 I was at the 7pm Melbourne screening and the vibe was so nice, there was a countdown before it started and then everyone was cheering for Britney. It was actually so nice being around ppl that really love her and aren’t hanging crap on her for her IG. I agree, ppl should just go - the energy was great. I was super tired and tempted to skip it but went and loved it, hadn’t watched the whole movie through in years so that was also nice, especially on the big screen. It was funny there was a gasp in my cinema when Kim Cattrall opened the door, I was like who hasn’t seen this before?! Haha it was great though, not that many celebs could pack out a cinema with a 20 year old movie purely just filled with ppl who love her. It was really special. :)

I got embarrassed but I wanted to do that as well. There was a gasp at my screening. For a second I had to double-check just to check if we were at the same screening. 😂

• Haha 1

Times Square, NYC. So much fun!! Audience booed the hell out of Jamie Lynn in the beginning and “Bye Bye Bye”. Sat next to the infamous Alex from the FFT/Vegas days. 

Brought a friend who isn’t really a Britney fan but actually enjoyed themselves and would be interested to see how they do a potential sequel. 

Probably one of my favorite nights out in a very, very long time.

PS didn’t know that we were getting BOTH the book AND the curious fragrance!! People were RUNNING out during the Overprotected singalong to get them. 

Someone started skimming down the escalators and yelled “SHE MENTIONS LOU TAYLOR BY NAME! SHE WROTE IT GUYS!”

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Times Square, NYC. So much fun!! Audience booed the hell out of Jamie Lynn in the beginning and “Bye Bye Bye”. Sat next to the infamous Alex from the FFT/Vegas days. 

Brought a friend who isn’t really a Britney fan but actually enjoyed themselves and would be interested to see how they do a potential sequel. 

Probably one of my favorite nights out in a very, very long time.

PS didn’t know that we were getting BOTH the book AND the curious fragrance!! People were RUNNING out during the Overprotected singalong to get them. 

Someone started skimming down the escalators and yelled “SHE MENTIONS LOU TAYLOR BY NAME! SHE WROTE IT GUYS!”

if my theatre doesn’t have the curious perfume i’m gonna be so sad😭 i’m at the screening now, should start in about 15 minutes!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block