Britney posts new (fake) knives dancing video: no one needs to worry or call the cops

1 hour ago, Caroline77 said:

I know they're real that's why i said it's just damage control here. Because it was a mistake to post the first video. But to remove it would have confirmed it's real. So they had to find stupid excuse now to "justify they are fake". While if it was really fake knives she would have simply ignored the drama actually.

Plus why not mention in first post shakira inspired her then , instead of "playing in kitchen with knives" ? No she's saying it after she read people talk about it obviously. Plus first post edited to say it's fake knives it's soon halloween. And now another video and said it's shakira inspired, so no halloween anymore then? She losing herself in lies lol

You're taking it too literally. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Her team buys her stuff like prop knives?

The lies Britney and her team keep spreading will eat them alive. Just a snow Ball getting bigger and bigger.

I agree with you, but at the same time Britney does seem like the type of person who would want to have a load of fake knives lying around! I just imagine her having a whole room full of props. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, brit_wing said:

Real fans will love how she is brave enough to speak up for herself :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record: she reiterated that those are fake knifes, explained where she got it. cause yall people cant stop talking **** about her no matter what she say.

You fake fans should be ashamed:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I mean they’re from a prop store….in California….movies and tv shows use fake knives all the time so people don’t get injured…and she name dropped the store. What more do these people want?

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

well im just saying, when you know you're right you have nothing to prove, so in that case she would have just ignored the drama lol. This is just some damage control bs, and a bad one because why would "her team" buy her fake knives anyways ? so she can have fun with it in living room? like a kid who wants a toy ? She's +40 it makes it look even worse than it already is lol

Grown *** adults dress in costumes to go to bars and clubs during the month of October. Let’s not put her down for buying fake knives from a prop store.

She’s got the money, it’s rightfully her’s to do with as she pleases. We didn’t free her to dictate what she can or cannot buy. If she wants to go to Target and buy Barbie’s Dreamhouse she’s very much allowed to. I mean come on. Us millennials are buying McDonald’s Happy meals rn for Pokemon cards. Both me and my coworker did and we’re grown men in our 30’s. People can buy what they want with their hard earned money.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And Britney claims the knives were “rented”. Like if she really wanted prop knives she could just buy some! :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

And I don't believe she is thinking alone these lies. They should forget the knives story, giving bad excuses won't help. 

PS... I bet they saw the fans excuses saying Shakira was the inspiration and thought "oh let's go with that" lol.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

And they’re real knives. You can hear the metal clinging together. She must think we’re all stupid 

My god do y'all need a statement by *checks post* "Hand Prop shop in LA" to believe her ??

She says they are fake, that's enough !

Let her dance with knives if she wants to express herself that way ! She was silenced and forced to do things for 14 years, let her just do her thing !

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Ok maybe but metal prop knives are to be used as close up shots for detail and costuming. Not spinning around slapping your ***. They are still just as dangerous as a dull unsharpened blade.

i asked why people thought prop knives couldn't be metal. what conversation are you having?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block