Britney posts new (fake) knives dancing video: no one needs to worry or call the cops

Brings new meaning to this:

“Britney said to me, ‘Baby I'm scared.’ And she took a large knife from the kitchen, pulled me along to my room and locked us both inside. She put the knife in the bedside table drawer and simply repeated, ‘I'm scared.’ ... I knew something was wrong and I was powerless to do something about it.”

Jamie Lynn said the incident occurred soon after Britney’s whirlwind marriage to her longtime friend Jason Alexander in Las Vegas. “I never felt like she was going to harm me or anything,” she said. “It just felt weird. And I didn't understand it.” 

Edited by Sia
  • Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, EmmaJG said:

And they’re real knives. You can hear the metal clinging together. She must think we’re all stupid 

I know they're real that's why i said it's just damage control here. Because it was a mistake to post the first video. But to remove it would have confirmed it's real. So they had to find stupid excuse now to "justify they are fake". While if it was really fake knives she would have simply ignored the drama actually.

Plus why not mention in first post shakira inspired her then , instead of "playing in kitchen with knives" ? No she's saying it after she read people talk about it obviously. Plus first post edited to say it's fake knives it's soon halloween. And now another video and said it's shakira inspired, so no halloween anymore then? She losing herself in lies lol

• Love 2
  • Like 7

To those who believe they’re not fake (I mean I get it. They do sound real.) why would she spank herself with them in this video? Even if she’s in a bad place I don’t believe she’s lost all common sense. That would be painful and very stupid to post because it would be a clear indication of possible self harm. And let’s be honest the clarity of the caption when compared to her usual verbal cadence makes it sound like she had some PR help with this post. So yeah, I’m inclined to believe they’re fake. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Bluemoonpj said:

To those who believe they’re not fake (I mean I get it. They do sound real.) why would she spank herself with them in this video? Even if she’s in a bad place I don’t believe she’s lost all common sense. That would be painful and very stupid to post because it would be a clear indication of possible self harm. And let’s be honest the clarity of the caption when compared to her usual verbal cadence makes it sound like she had some PR help with this post. So yeah, I’m inclined to believe they’re fake. 

Me too. The caption totally screams her lawyer/handlers were involved. And she listened for once. If they were real before I do not believe the ones in this video are.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block