Britney posts new (fake) knives dancing video: no one needs to worry or call the cops

Just now, Derrick said:

How can that even be answered? Maybe ask a question that can have factual responses. 

drop the snark and learn to read before you straw-man. there are various people who have claimed the knives aren't props because they made the sound of real knives. real knives and prop knives can be crafted from the same material, so my question is completely poignant. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, --- said:

drop the snark and learn to read before you straw-man.

Yes because your responses were not snarky at alllllllll. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Your initial question was phrased as though prop knives can indeed be made of metal. I cut the bs and answered it the way I could given that your actual question isn’t even possible to answer.

How would we even get an answer as to why anyone would think prop knives can’t be metal? Prop knives can be made of anything. What kind of response were you actually looking for?

my snark only came on when you started with your condescending responses.  

Just now, Derrick said:

Yes because your responses were not snarky at alllllllll. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Your initial question was phrased as though prop knives can indeed be made of metal. I cut the bs and answered it the way I could given that your actual question isn’t even possible to answer.

How would we even get an answer as to why anyone would think prop knives can’t be metal? Prop knives can be made of anything. What kind of response were you actually looking for?

my snark only came on when you started with your condescending responses.  

i was absolutely snarky. you straw-manned initially and pulled a stance from a rhetorical question. so instead of reading what i wrote, you responded with a projection. i asked what conversation you were having because you were literally using a logical fallacy as a response to rhetorical framing. you could just say that you didn't understand and would like more information, but that's not what you did. to clarify,  the purpose of the question is to say that the knives making metal sounds cannot be used as criteria to validate or invalidate the knives being real or props. i gave no opinion of the situation nor did i ever make a stance about britney or the knives scenario.

1 minute ago, --- said:

i was absolutely snarky. you straw-manned initially and pulled a stance from a rhetorical question. so instead of reading what i wrote, you responded with a projection. i asked what conversation you were having because you were literally using a logical fallacy as a response to rhetorical framing. you could just say that you didn't understand and would like more information, but that's not what you did. to clarify,  the purpose of the question is to say that the knives making metal sounds cannot be used as criteria to validate or invalidate the knives being real or props. i gave no opinion of the situation nor did i ever make a stance about britney or the knives scenario.

I know exactly what I was doing. That’s all this forum and our responses about this topic can ever be. Projections and fallacy. What’s your point? To just let me know you have no opinion or stance? Or to explain what has already been well laid out? 

whatever it is I hope you feel better.

1 minute ago, Derrick said:

I know exactly what I was doing. That’s all this forum and our responses about this topic can ever be. Projections and fallacy. What’s your point? To just let me know you have no opinion or stance? Or to explain what has already been well laid out? 

whatever it is I hope you feel better.

whatever you need buddy, just piss off 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, pubsluft said:

It’s okay to own guns in America but when somebody dances with knives everybody is having a meltdown..  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

But if someone posted a video of them dancing around holding loaded guns with the safety off, and with little dogs near them, I’d be saying exactly the same and so would lots of others. People own knives too, all over the world and no one cares. It’s not the owning of these objects it’s what you choose to do with them. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Ashwin said:

A better response wouldve been to emphasise that she is an artist and is expressing herself as such. Even reference some of the more dangerous things she has done while performing. Anyway, I dont think the dogs ran cause of the sound, it looked like they were called or something.

I mean she technically did at the end when she said her and Shakira are bad girls that push boundaries and take risks.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I was just thinking today, are we forgetting her “workaholic and perfect” little sister grabbed a knife in public at a restaurant mind you, with intent to do bodily harm to another person?

Why is Britney getting backlash dancing around with them when she isn’t hurting anyone?

Oh how quick people are to forget that happened…must be because people just wanna bash Britney for just existing…:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also Juno was praised as a hero for this when she looked like a complete entitled psycho, like who just runs behind the counter and grabs a knife at a place that’s not your home?

I know if any regular person did this, they would be charged with holding a weapon with intent to do bodily harm. Not get a slap on the wrist and praised for it.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, BRITannico said:

If I was part of team con I would be calling the cops all the time and doing anything to prove the cship was necessary.

She i giving what the want with those knives videos (fake or not).

Yep. Very short sighted. The kick of getting attention or trolling is somehow bigger than her need for actual justice to her abusers. She posted recently about how you gotta stay strong against your opponents…and now she does this? 

• Like 2

The knives are “fake” in the sense that they’re from a real prop shop that rents out kitchen knives and a bunch of other things. She asked her team to get her some fake/prop knives that she could dance with, and this is what they got her. Britney is not lying.

The video is still extremely dangerous, but as I said before, it’s clear by her technique that she did learn to dance with knives at parties like she said. And the VMAs was like 2 weeks ago, not 2 years ago. She was clearly inspired by Shakira.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block