Britney posts new (fake) knives dancing video: no one needs to worry or call the cops

I thought I’d share this:

I find it so frustrating and disheartening that the truth about the c-ship (and how truly damaging it was) is still not understood by the public and mainstream media. It’s very easy to return to the lazy narrative that the c-ship was a solution to her crisis in 07 when in reality it was corrupt/harmful.

Edited by sparrow23
  • Love 3

Metal is not necessarily sharp, the edges of your spoon aren't, right?

I don't know how often I have already explained how detrimental this conservatorship was, it's useless to do it again because reasonable people don't need another explanation. However, the flying monkeys are tasked with the job of painting Britney as crazy. They won't be deterred nor will their unsuspecting followers.

For the non-Americans here: The flying monkeys work for the Wicked Witch of the West in the musical The Wizard of Oz.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, KatieKat said:

That just isn’t true.

People were enormously sympathetic to Britney after the documentaries came out and more people started to realize what had happened. She had so much goodwill coming her way …. She literally just sang a little in the chorus of a song and it became a massive hit. She immediately was offered a $15 million book deal. The media, the public, other celebrities…. People were rooting for her 100%. 

Even now, I don’t think most people are trying to tear her apart. People are just baffled and concerned.

People in whose interest it is to paint Britney's book as fairytale will work on a smear campaign. They must have a lot of dirt to hide.

In my mind, what we have here is an obnoxious wave of fake concern with words like she is lying, she is out of her mind, and it has gotten worse the closer we get to the memoir release. 

Do I think Britney could post tame thoughts? She actually does. Similar survivors describe ups and downs with added stress when their tormentors regret nothing.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, X said:

It dawned on me that this is probably only the beginning of a new string of very worrying behavior 😔 it will have to escalate before she gets 'forced' help and support. I don't wish anything forced on her but just genuine support and care. I wish a kindhearted celebrity could be there for her. Basically the only ones to somewhat trust since they arent out for money. I'm just really worried and i realised this isn't going to magically get better 😔 I saw a few old interviews today and I really miss her and actual presence. Being present.  And not this out of it stuff, whatever the causes are. I really wish a good kindhearted celebrity friend could guide her and be there for her. That's what I wish for her anyways. It feels like the last hope. 

She doesn't like people to be nice to her and show her sympathy and compassion...don't you remember what happened with Selena Gomez? she told her "I just want you to be happy" 3 times and Britney totally lost it. Neither a celebrity nor a person close to her seems to be able to reach out to her and get her help. She would cut that person out of her life just like she did with her children and Sam.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Maria962 said:

She doesn't like people to be nice to her and show her sympathy and compassion...don't you remember what happened with Selena Gomez? she told her "I just want you to be happy" 3 times and Britney totally lost it. Neither a celebrity nor a person close to her seems to be able to reach out to her and get her help. She would cut that person out of her life just like she did with her children and Sam.

Sadly you are right

• Love 1
17 hours ago, sparrow23 said:

I thought I’d share this:

I find it so frustrating and disheartening that the truth about the c-ship (and how truly damaging it was) is still not understood by the public and mainstream media. It’s very easy to return to the lazy narrative that the c-ship was a solution to her crisis in 07 when in reality it was corrupt/harmful.

And this is why I'm not bothered about the 'negative press' she gets on the Internet. The sheer amount of uneducated people making comments has always been a thing and will always continue to be a thing. There were people calling her unhinged and crazy when she used to post videos of her trying on different outfits. They'll pick on her for anything but their opinion doesn't matter. Especially as it always seems to backfire on them.

On 9/30/2023 at 4:28 AM, Maria962 said:

Nobody exactly knows what happened between Selena and Britney, so you cant use that as an example.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block