Britney posts new (fake) knives dancing video: no one needs to worry or call the cops

30 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

The knives are “fake” in the sense that they’re from a real prop shop that rents out kitchen knives and a bunch of other things. She asked her team to get her some fake/prop knives that she could dance with, and this is what they got her. Britney is not lying.

The video is still extremely dangerous, but as I said before, it’s clear by her technique that she did learn to dance with knives at parties like she said. And the VMAs was like 2 weeks ago, not 2 years ago. She was clearly inspired by Shakira.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It just sounds so bizarre though, what kind of parties happen where there are people learning how to dance with knives?! 

17 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

Because a prop knife would be made out of rubber or plastic. A prop knife made out of metal in the same shape would be, well… an actual knife. 

I've read many comments on social media from professionals who work with prop knives, and they said they do sound like the real ones due to the fact they're metal prop knives. And since she named the actual store, I think I believe her. Not the Shakira excuse since she mentioned Halloween in the first round of damage control, so now it's Shakira or Halloween, girl, pick one.

I still don't think posting these weird videos is a good decision, though. But if the goal is to cause controversy, then congrats, you got what you asked for.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Real or fake, really don’t matter, still not a good look considering the multiple knife allegations. I really wish I could understand her mindset and why she enjoys fueling the Britney is crazy and needs help narrative.

I still cringe watching the video. Two large, extremely sharp knifes flying around close to her face and abdomen while she’s spinning round barefoot, and half naked on a tiled floor. And there was like 2 tiny dogs behind her, imagine they moved and she tripped over them or something. It puts my stomach in knots thinking about it.

One wrong move and it turns sour very quickly. 

13 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

She's a good liar.

She’s posted the exact name and location of the place she apparently rented these ‘props’ so I dunno what to believe. Imagine the store puts a statement out saying they’ve done nothing of the sort lmao. my level of petty 💀

Edited by balmainxcx
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

She’s posted the exact name and location of the place she apparently rented these ‘props’ so I dunno what to believe. Imagine the store puts a statement out saying they’ve done nothing of the sort lmao. my level of petty 💀

Most likely TMZ will contact them, like they contacted the firefighters in 2019 when Britney mentioned that fire, remember?  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

It’s obvious VMA should also take some responsibility allowing Shakira to dance with knives on stage. I’m sure many people copied Shakira after just not posting on IG. Shakira has influence on her audience including Britney. Let’s just wish B the best and leave her alone. 

17 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

Let's hope that doesn't happen, or she will lose whatever credibility she still has.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Most likely TMZ will contact them, like they contacted the firefighters in 2019 when Britney mentioned that fire, remember?  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

It’s really odd she shared the name of the prop store… unless she made sure in advance they also have a similar model. Otherwise that’s just begging to get caught, cause lbr there’s no doubt these are real knives. Even if they have similar looking prop knives at the store, I doubt they’d make that sound. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s really odd she shared the name of the prop store… unless she made sure in advance they also have a similar model. Otherwise that’s just begging to get caught, cause lbr there’s no doubt these are real knives. Even if they have similar looking prop knives at the store, I doubt they’d make that sound. 

Most likely the people around her told her to say that, I find it pretty suspicious she even knows the store's name tbh :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

If she's lying she'll easily get caught as rental elements have names attached and it'll make things worse. As some other user said somewhere in the thread, it would have been more real if she had said something in the veins of 'I'm an artist and I'm always finding ways to craft my art' and apologize if anyone felt offended. But uploading another vid is not the way to go imho :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Like 2

Okay... so...

Someone went to a "prop" store on Britney's behalf.  To get fake knives, not daggers, but kitchen knives. 

They ended up getting what appears to be two different knives from what further appears to be an every day knives block set.  

These were apparently for rent only?  But why?  They're kitchen knives.  Available everywhere kitchen supplies are sold.  Didn't want to spring for the full purchase?  What are the payments on this rental?  A dollar a day?

Whomever then brought them back for Brit to emulate Shakira's vma performance.  

Um.... yeah, okay, sure.  

Wonder what else we got at the "prop" store.

Edited by kgid
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block