EXCLUSIVE: SAM FEARS: Britney Spears and Sam Asghari ‘fought over her refusal to take her medication’ and her ‘alcohol use’ before divorce

• Super Mods

Ok if this is true I can accept that,

HOWEVER him demanding to renegotiate the prenup, having Britney pay money for him to live an apartment and making up accusations about Britney IS NOT OK!

If he didnt do all that, I would think it's fine they're divorcing but all that behavior just makes him look like a scummy gold digger to me. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

How disgusting of him to put the "she's crazy" narrative. 

Do you expect an enprisoned for 13 years person to act 100% normal??? It takes time to heal. Let her enjoy life on her own with all its ups and downs. Since you're separated, you better **** off. 

I'm curious what would Britney say about his lifestyle. But oh wait, she's never been the one talking **** about other people and her bad press since always makes anybody close to her so easy to blabber about her and have free attention.

So pathetic. I know she wanted kids but it's actually good there's no Britney-Asghari babies because we don't have a total KFed 2.0.

• Love 6

I'm curious of who their sources were... I guess Sam or Sam's family or friends? If so... I'd say it again... If Britney was so unstable.... How dare Sam still trying to ask Britney paying spousal support? If He is the better and stable one.... Shouldn't be Britney asking for spouse support ? How dare him/they?

Did the reporters who write this kinda article had any shame or embarrassment of themselves? 

• Love 2

I think we all can agree.. Britney is not the best of “being well” but who wouldn’t? After a  13+ years of conservatorship and unspeakable things no mind can fathom. Now that she’s been free over a year… she’s adjusting.  Her breaking up with someone of 6+ years and a marriage. Is part of detaching from that world. The healing for her will take as long as it takes… because no one knows what she’s truly been through.. but her.   I hope she has a lot of self reflection.   And her as an artist. Put that into music. Even though she wants nothing to do with the industry, writing,creating and activity… is therapy for her.   hope she finds that spark again, and as always.. on her terms.  One day soon or not soon… she will put out an amazing album… guaranteed.  But for now her tell all book will be out and is ready for pre order.. and I can’t wait.   years from now her case will be taught to future lawyers in school.  That situation is fascinating… someone who is in conservatorship can’t take care of themselves or provide for their selves during their life, yet she has continued to work under these restraints.. put out albums,tours, xfactor show, and Vegas residency…then tour following…and make money.. for other people and pay them…. that doesn’t make sense.  her court hearing in 2021 I found “Britney speaks” was phenomenal.    I loved the Netflix documentary about this that came out a year ago or so.  I truly wish her the best.

Edited by Z_Phoenix20
  • Like 1

as a person who has taken anxiety and depression meds for more than 7 years, I can assure you if you don't take your meds you don't become "violent" or "erratic". it's just that you become anxious and depressed, even having physical symptoms like nausea, and sleeping problems. that's it.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block