EXCLUSIVE: SAM FEARS: Britney Spears and Sam Asghari ‘fought over her refusal to take her medication’ and her ‘alcohol use’ before divorce

26 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Britney gave hints of trying to do without medication: clean food, clean juices, meditation. She said Prozac and nothing else. She wrote late fall that her husband doesn't like her meditation which I interpreted at the time that he wanted her to go back to medication. 

This cannot be interpreted as Britney trying to do without medication. At most, we can say that she’s trying to be healthy overall.

• Like 3

I believe she is ditching medicine and refused to take right medicine. She was like a lab rat for cship. So undestanble why she is refusing. But you can't just cut that medicine after using years. Can't imagine how dangerous side effects.

I don't think she has **** or alcohol addiction. just a smear campaign.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I believe she is ditching medicine and refused to take right medicine. She was like a lab rat for cship. So undestanble why she is refusing. But you can't just cut that medicine after using years. Can't imagine how dangerous side effects.

I don't think she has **** or alcohol addiction. just a smear campaign.

She's trying to heal.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Yes Britney, rebel from those medication! they are poison for the body, there's studies that eating clean and vitamin is better for the brain

Take CoQ10 with PQQ + Resveratrol, Omega 3, B12 and D3, eat clean, drink lots of water, do your exercises, drink your wine on the weekends, enjoy life and you'll be fine

I do that and I manage my depression and anxiety just fine

KK3i1dI.gif

For some people it's not enough eating health food and excersises, so say something like this that she should not taking her medicine is dangerous for her or someone who struggle with sth like this, we aren't her psychiatrist. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

And here comes the extremely embarrassing information sam was gonna drop but his liar denied wasn’t going to happen…

also I don’t remember britney having a public battle with substance abuse everrrrrrrrrrrr

and yes Britney probably does have a **** dependency issue after being force fed pills she didn’t need but it’s none of your businesssssssssssss!

Also I don't remember seeing Michael Jackson with kids in his bed. Doesn't mean it didn't happen 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Ok but according to this it was public and it was not, she’s never been publicly seen doing *****, so what is your point :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Also I don't remember seeing Michael Jackson with kids in his bed publically . Doesn't mean it didn't happen :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block