EXCLUSIVE: SAM FEARS: Britney Spears and Sam Asghari ‘fought over her refusal to take her medication’ and her ‘alcohol use’ before divorce

35 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Ok but according to this it was public and it was not, she’s never been publicly seen doing *****, so what is your point :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

You think she's a saint. L.A. is filled with *****. Everyone does it even if youre not a celebrity, imagine what she has done. You're delusional if you think she's never done *****.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm guessing that Sam saw Britney going through some intense emotions during her healing process (normal for someone healing from trauma), and maybe he misinterpreted that as her needing to be back on them or just wanted her back on them so he didn't have to deal with it. IDK. Honestly, none of us is Britney or a medical professional treating her, so it's really not our place to weigh in on whether she definitely does or does not need medication. The fact is that some people really do need and benefit from medication, but other times people don't and being medicated causes more problems for them in the form of dependence and unwanted side-effects. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Kirit0323 said:

You think she's a saint. L.A. is filled with *****. Everyone does it even if youre not a celebrity, imagine what she has done. You're delusional if you think she's never done *****.

Nobody said she was a saint but your a bit of a dip****. Also ***** are all over . Its not just in California. Are you high?

On 8/26/2023 at 4:26 AM, Loveprofusion said:

Is it not concerning to anyone that “fans” here on *****heavy literally show no concern that some of this could be true? Like I’m so confused. you people are fans or enemies of Britney?

Me over here I’m like yeah there is obvious reason for concern. Just using my eyes and ears

What do you think is true?

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What do you think is true?

After she was released from the conservatorship, she attempted to move away from being reliant on medication. 

“However, in the last year that has caused many issues with her behavior becoming erratic, violent and even dangerous.

that she could be dangerous to herself and others. Yeah a lot of fans keeps laughing like hahahah this is all not true. Like are you even really a fan do you even know anything about Britney Spears. I feel people like that were fans from the beginning and are in denial. It’s not a big deal to be troubled. Stop denying that she clearly is going through something. And suffers a lot from trauma yes **** abuse cycling of different meds. **** abuse can uncover reveal mental illness . Psychosis from that thing can return under stress etc

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

The story is trash but the people in this thread telling people to skip medication, calling medication poison and saying drink water and exercise are toxic af and adding to the stigma of mental illness. 

Good vibes and hippie dippie California style "healing " will not rebalance a chemical imbalance in your brain. 

Medication helps hundreds of millions of people world wide live lives, she was clearly over medicated for years and I understand why she might have a weird relationship with it, but if she needs meds I hope she takes them and not the advice of some gym bro. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

So many couples fight about alcohol once in awhile tbh. I wouldn’t be surprised especially if Sam is abstinent (which is common in fitness and personal training circles) he’d get annoyed here and there if she drank - either at all or in excess. Doesn’t mean she has a problem, just means they had a common argument that most couples do. 

I don’t know why tabloids think discussing something as private as medication is fair game - and only for Britney. I would hazard to guess that ninety nine percent of celebs and industry ppl in Hollywood have a prescription medication and probably also fight about how much they’re taking or if they’re taking it w their spouses / families and yet for some reason tabloids just churn out this common but private story about Britney?

didnt the tabloids already pretend to be ashamed about this crap from 2007 era when the docs got released? What a joke 

• Love 2
On 8/25/2023 at 7:03 PM, Kirit0323 said:

Anyone who thinks Britney is well without medication is insane. And it's not her fault, she was put on heavy meds for years, sadly that brings consequences to the brain's chemistry and she needs these meds for her brain to balance out. 

I agree with some, there's other options other than meds, as we know Britney for years but not so much it looks like she could benefit from vitamins [an example], gut is our second brain and it works on that. Maybe she's trying to do that, doctors can prescribe the right vitamins and supplements like they do with B12 shots. Britney knows her body, she knows what she was forced to take for years, she knows her options, she's been on medication for years she knows better, it's her choice, of course if you're on medication for years it's not easy to ditch it completely but it's possible and it's amazing when you do it, when you find better options, it's like quit cigarettes but it's meds and their side effects, it's not for everybody though and some people develop a relationship with their medication and they're fine with that. Britney is the type of person that wants to stay healthy and be strong so I hope she finds that balance, she's a Sagittarius and those people have their natural mood swings and their extra energy some people can treat it as an imbalance, but everyone is different and has their unique personality.

Some people mocking the gym advice, actually get sun light, exercise yourself and eat clean it's known and prescribed by doctors, but of course if you can't get out of bed and you're addicted to your bad habits you'll need a medication to start that change to move in other directions, and in that way for some people the medication is temporary until they start to change for a better lifestyle and ditch the medication, it's all about to rediscover yourself and change for the better, when you're invested on that it happens, some people can't really change and work just fine with their medication. Doctors said that ketogenic diet can benefit patients with bipolar disorder, so. 

WWW.FLOWNEUROSCIENCE.COM

Learn 5 science-based ways to treat depression without medication. These simple lifestyle changes will significantly reduce depressive symptoms.
pmc-card-share.jpg?_=0
WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Members of online bipolar disorder forums often report experiences of mood-stabilisation on the ketogenic diet, which has traditionally been used in the treatment of epilepsy. We...
1-s2.0-S2666915322X0005X-cov150h.gif
WWW.SCIENCEDIRECT.COM

Key underlying metabolic pathologies are thought to play a role in bipolar disorder (BD), including dysfunctions in energy metabolism. This review hig…

Edited by Maddy
On 8/25/2023 at 9:09 AM, dulcaewm said:

This cannot be interpreted as Britney trying to do without medication. At most, we can say that she’s trying to be healthy overall.

Britney said she only takes Prozac. This is after Jodi tried to commit her to an intervention in February 2023. What is your interpretation?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block