EXCLUSIVE: SAM FEARS: Britney Spears and Sam Asghari ‘fought over her refusal to take her medication’ and her ‘alcohol use’ before divorce

Just now, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Spill, Hamelia! DiamondCircus is the biggest consumer of TMZ when she should be focused on mediation and bringing more happiness into their life! But that’s just my opinion!

I was also the one that told ya'll Sam popping up talking to her abuser's aka TMZ and the fraud and con he was doing that and ya'll now look back like damn you were so wrong and iconic DIAMOND was right all along.

diamond supply GIF

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I mean he's asking for spousal support and allegedly cheated on Britney with Morgan from the Bad Girls Club so if he's allowed entrance, I'm sure Porsha is too. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Not the bad girls club :orangu_orangutan_ape:

but really for apartments when they say aggressive breeds they mean the breed, not whether your dog is aggressive or not. I had the worst time trying to find an apartment with my German shepherd and he's the biggest baby around! 

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

Not the bad girls club :orangu_orangutan_ape:

but really for apartments when they say aggressive breeds they mean the breed, not whether your dog is aggressive or not. I had the worst time trying to find an apartment with my German shepherd and he's the biggest baby around! 

Yes, Morgan from BGC lol.

Maybe the place will let him have the dogs there he's still Britney's husband and maybe they will get more exposer letting SCAM in as a temporary tenant. :elton:

• Love 1

Ugh how frustrating is this whole idea from team con. Same old words, same old natrative, she is unstable blahblahblah.

Goodness let the woman live, just leave her alone and let her eff her life up or whatever. Help her when she asks for help.

And I know Rosengart is working for free, but I would like to hear more from his side. (Although I do think ignoring is the best)

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I was also the one that told ya'll Sam popping up talking to her abuser's aka TMZ and the fraud and con he was doing that and ya'll now look back like damn you were so wrong and iconic DIAMOND was right all along.

diamond supply GIF

Congratulations boo Thang! You want a shiny star or sumnn? Lmk so I can have Jordan ship you a sticker!

Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I don’t think this is a far reach. Sam thought he was going to be the hero arm candy to Britney after the freebritney noise. Instead, he was married to a woman with severe obstacles m/struggles who didn’t fit his image or agenda. 

He probably thought once the CON ended and marrying her right away would trap her into doing what he wanted.

I do believe there was an intervention planned and was foiled and he was exposed as being the ring leader of it.

Britney doesn't want to be controlled as she shouldn't. 

• Love 5
Just now, Eternalhouse said:

Ugh how frustrating is this whole idea from team con. Same old words, same old natrative, she is unstable blahblahblah.

Goodness let the woman live, just leave her alone and let her eff her life up or whatever. Help her when she asks for help.

And I know Rosengart is working for free, but I would like to hear more from his side. (Although I do think ignoring is the best)

Yeah I agree, and I'd like Rosengart to say more but probably quite most the time is good unlike K feds lawyer. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

He probably thought once the CON ended and marrying her right away would trap her into doing what he wanted.

I do believe there was an intervention planned and was foiled and he was exposed as being the ring leader of it.

Britney doesn't want to be controlled as she shouldn't. 

Absolutely. All we can do is hope a lot of this is over dramatized info, and that she will be ok. Some of this is very scary stuff, and I hope if she does need support she seeks it on her own terms. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Absolutely. All we can do is hope a lot of this is over dramatized info, and that she will be ok. Some of this is very scary stuff, and I hope if she does need support she seeks it on her own terms. 

I agree it's very scary and support is needed she can't face everything alone not saying she's alone we don't know all of her friends, but a support system is great. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

BRITNEY Spears' marriage to Sam Asghari was marred by fights over her refusal to take her medication and alcohol use, a source has claimed.

Concerned Asghari, 29, encouraged the Toxic singer to return to a “regimented anti-anxiety and depression medication plan” similar to the one she was on during her 13-year conservatorship, a source tells The U.S. Sun.

The fitness trainer turned actor also grew increasingly frustrated at Britney’s boozing, the insider said. 

The revelations come after Asghari filed for divorce last week after 14 months of marriage to the pop princess. 

The couple wed in June last year after Britney, 41, was released from a conservatorship under her father Jamie in November 2021.

An insider told The U.S. Sun: “Britney is not a well person without the correct medication. 

“No matter what she told her conservatorship judge or assures fans, she needs stability through a very regimented program of meds.

“After she was released from the conservatorship, she attempted to move away from being reliant on medication. 

“However, in the last year that has caused many issues with her behavior becoming erratic, violent and even dangerous.

“Sam urged her to seek more therapy and even find a psychotherapist, not from her past, who could help unpack her issues and stabilize her thoughts.

“He also has really pushed for her to return to a medication regime to overcome her anxiety and mood swings."

The source continued: “But Britney’s experience under the conservatorship has made her fearful and nervous of medication.

“When Sam pushed her on this it would lead to arguments. Britney would accuse him of being ‘like my father and wanting control’. 

“Sam was pushed to the edge even though his intentions were good.”

'DRINKING ISSUE'

In addition to ducking her meds, Britney’s drinking also became an issue. 

During the conservatorship - which came after a very public struggle with substance abuse - she was banned from drinking alcohol.

Following the end of the conservatorship, Britney revealed that she had celebrated with a glass of champagne at celeb hotspot Catch restaurant in West Hollywood. 

And in July last year, she claimed she had been to a bar for the first time to enjoy a cocktail. 

The U.S. Sun’s source said: “Britney has been drinking and that too has an impact on her mind. 

“Sam wanted her to avoid alcohol because it brings on her mood swings.

“He has suspected that she has been tempted by ***** too. 

“He was worried that something terrible may happen if she spiraled into addiction.

“There was talk about some kind of intervention in the spring, but Sam worried what impact that might have on her too.”

SC-Britney-Meds-Off-Plat-copy.jpg?strip=
WWW.THE-SUN.COM

BRITNEY Spears' marriage to Sam Asghari was marred by fights over her refusal to take her medication and alcohol use, a source has claimed.Concerned A

The Sun is basically toilet paper. What a load of rubbish.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block