EXCLUSIVE: SAM FEARS: Britney Spears and Sam Asghari ‘fought over her refusal to take her medication’ and her ‘alcohol use’ before divorce

Just now, Hamelia said:

What the heck, there was NO declaration of capacity for the conservatorship, neither ***** nor dementia. And a conservatorship was not the correct or appropriate measure to help a woman with postpartum depression and an absent and partying husband at that time.

As to her situation in 2023, I can only guess based on her IG posts. I don't read tabloids unless you guys post them with text. 

Finally, someone commenting on topic and posting the true tea. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I agree, and TMZ's flop documentary tonight tried to paint the picture of whether it's been good that she's now out of the C ship.

• Like 3
Just now, Jup1ter said:

Yes Britney, rebel from those medication! they are poison for the body, there's studies that eating clean and vitamin is better for the brain

Take CoQ10 with PQQ + Resveratrol, Omega 3, B12 and D3, eat clean, drink lots of water, do your exercises, drink your wine on the weekends, enjoy life and you'll be fine

I do that and I manage my depression and anxiety just fine

KK3i1dI.gif

Slay sis

• Love 3
Just now, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Should the Britney Spearit section by renamed to the Scam Ashtray section? I wanna knooo (what turns you on) so I can be all that and moorreeee. :bouncey:

So Sam threads are now only an issue since the scam is getting a divorce and going after Britney's money, yet it was fine and dandy when he was popping up talking to her abusers, being complicit in the con and booking jobs off of Britney's name.

Is sam toxic for Britney??? - The Britney Spears Community - BreatheHeavy |  Exhale

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

So Sam threads are now only an issue since the scam is getting a divorce and going after Britney's money, yet it was fine and dandy when he was popping up talking to her abusers, being complicit in the con and booking jobs off of Britney's name.

Is sam toxic for Britney??? - The Britney Spears Community - BreatheHeavy |  Exhale

You are so obsessed with Britney and her life !!! Find a hobby or a job !!!! ‘Murica xo

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is a Britney section HELLO, instead of being obsessed with body shaming Britney, of course us members are going to be talking about Britney in her section. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Yesssss it sure is but you do post an awful lot The Sun/TMZ/DailyFail articles. I think you’re more of a fan of the drama rather than Britney ha’ self. But yesssss baby breathe, it’ll be ok…Britney is LARGE on my side of the town, hby? Don’t lie now xoxo Chillllleee

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1
Just now, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Yesssss it sure is but you do post an awful lot The Sun/TMZ/DailyFail articles. I think you’re more of a fan of the drama rather than Britney ha’ self. But yesssss baby breathe, it’ll be ok…Britney is LARGE on my side of the town, hby? Don’t lie xoxo Chillllleee

News flash, it's a forum where articles, topics and discussions are had, if you don't like the content I post maybe try posting your own.

Or wait you did do that and all it leads to is fat shaming and body shaming Britney.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

He needs to fear that his spousal support will be denied, and he'll be vacating that luxury apartment and not being able to hire movers like K Fed to help. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

I wonder if this new luxury apartment building has a pet restriction. Big dogs, and "aggressive" dogs breeds are usually a no no :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Edited by easy
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Finally, someone commenting on topic and posting the true tea. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I agree, and TMZ's flop documentary tonight tried to paint the picture of whether it's been good that she's now out of the C ship.

As long as you guys are TMZ consumers, they will publish anything they like! Do I think they are pushing a con agenda? Of course, conflict and mayhem bring clicks. All tabloids are having a field day with Britney news.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Hamelia said:

As long as you guys are TMZ consumers, they will publish anything they like! Do I think they are pushing a con agenda? Of course, conflict and mayhem bring clicks. All tabloids are having a field day with Britney news.

Spill, Hamelia! DiamondCircus is the biggest consumer of TMZ when she should be focused on mediation and bringing more happiness into their life! But that’s just my opinion!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block