Britney reportedly seen at Chateau Marmont with friends yesterday

2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

As a gay guy myself, I choose not to to have a group of gay friends all over me. They’re most backstabbing, prejudice, insecure people I have ever met in my life. Hope her friend group is different but considering Cade and his recent friends and questionable relations, I don’t trust those people. Let’s hope Britney sees their true colors with her own eyes. And let’s pray that those colors aren’t ugly.

It’s unfortunate that you’ve had that experience. Gay men are not all like this though. I have an incredible group of gay men that are so supportive and cool. Hope you find your tribe one day. I used to think this way too until my mind was expanded. So grateful for my gay friend group.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

As a gay guy myself, I choose not to to have a group of gay friends all over me. They’re most backstabbing, prejudice, insecure people I have ever met in my life. Hope her friend group is different but considering Cade.

You stated some facts for sure and I totally see your point but let’s not link all gay men together like that. 

back to Cade he is definitely known some in the NYC gay community and not for good reasons. 

• Like 3

I remember she used to be banned from there in 2007 it’s in the book about the building. I forget the books name but it was due to the chaos her arrival would bring with paparazzi etc. I do believe photos would have been taken however it’s now a private members place so general public can’t enter anymore so maybe they’re more respectful 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block