Britney reportedly seen at Chateau Marmont with friends yesterday

1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

As a gay guy myself, I choose not to to have a group of gay friends all over me. They’re most backstabbing, prejudice, insecure people I have ever met in my life. Hope her friend group is different but considering Cade and his recent friends and questionable relations, I don’t trust those people. Let’s hope Britney sees their true colors with her own eyes. And let’s pray that those colors aren’t ugly.

omg she’s just tryna have fun, it’s nothing serious yet… omg y’all are so over dramatic 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 britney if your here… plz let’s hang out..: im not like these ppl 😭😭😭

9 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

As a gay guy myself, I choose not to to have a group of gay friends all over me. They’re most backstabbing, prejudice, insecure people I have ever met in my life. Hope her friend group is different but considering Cade and his recent friends and questionable relations, I don’t trust those people. Let’s hope Britney sees their true colors with her own eyes. And let’s pray that those colors aren’t ugly.

This is true! I have aquaintences but not close gay friends. I hope she has at least one good gay friend bc idk about Cade this past year. 

15 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Don’t play dumb or start pointless drama. Every celebrity has that friend or friends that are just there because of who they are but don’t really care for their well being. That’s all.

Start drama? I was asking you two simple questions... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Well, yeah, like you said. Every celebrity has them. I'm sure she's more street-smart than we think she is. Have a little faith!

17 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Yeah, I’m not necessarily a fan of this new group, especially knowing how Cade is. 

Hopefully they aren’t total trash, but even that whole licking her leg thing… it’s like know your place. She’s not a random person like us/them, she’s a ******* superstar and they are literally nobodies. I know she’s always been humble and down to earth, but it also got her with losers like K Fat, Scam (the latest one and Lutfi), Adnan, etc. Hope they’re normal and don’t just take advantage of her for shock value like “omgz look at me licking Britney spears’ leg”. Even she seemed weirded out.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
19 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

I remember she used to be banned from there in 2007 it’s in the book about the building. I forget the books name but it was due to the chaos her arrival would bring with paparazzi etc. I do believe photos would have been taken however it’s now a private members place so general public can’t enter anymore so maybe they’re more respectful 

False, she's banned from there for other reasons. 

Popjustice:

A friend of mine is in town from New York and we were having lunch yesterday at Chateau Marmont and NONE OTHER THAN Britney Spears stormed through the lobby with a gaggle of hot gays. I was stupefied for a whole minute and could barely contain my composure.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block